S&P downgrades Nokia (NOK) from BBB- to BB+
- Alcoa (AA) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Market Wrap: Inflation Tops Fed's Rate Concerns; Alcoa Offers Q3 Kickoff Dud; Jobless Claims at 42-Year Low
- Fed Officials Said 'Prudent' to Wait for Clarity on Outlook
- Republicans in chaos as favorite quits House leadership race
- After Hours Stocks Movers 10/08: (HELE) (ASNA) Higher; (LDRH) (RT) (GPS) (more...)
S&P downgrades Nokia (NYSE: NOK) from BBB- to BB+
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Cuts Rating on Sandridge Energy (SD) to 'SD'; Notes Unsecured Notes Repurchase Agreement
- S&P Cuts St. Jude Medical (STJ) to 'A-' Following Closure of Thoratec Deal
- S&P Lowers Outlook on GECC (GE) to Negative Following Trian's GE Stake Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!