S&P downgrades Nokia (NOK) from BBB- to BB+
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall St. set to open lower as September rate hike back in focus
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Planet Fitness (PLNT) Scores 'Perfect 10' on Wall Street
S&P downgrades Nokia (NYSE: NOK) from BBB- to BB+
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Radisys’ MediaEngine™ Virtualized Media Resource Function Wins 2015 Communications Solutions Product of the Year Award
- Mizuho Securities Cuts Price target on Cypress Semiconductor (CY) Following Divestiture
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Big Lots (BIG) Following 2Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!