S&P downgrades Nokia (NOK) from BBB- to BB+
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/10: (RGDO) (RVLT) (CQB) Higher; (DDD) (SSYS) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- FMC Corp. (FMC) Plans Split into Two, Publicly-Traded Companies
- United Rentals (URI) Acquires National Pump for $780M
- eBay (EBAY) Rejects Carl Icahn's Board Nominees
S&P downgrades Nokia (NYSE: NOK) from BBB- to BB+
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Nokia (NOK) to Buy
- Jefferies Upgrades Charter Communications (CHTR) to Buy
- FBR Capital Downgrades Expeditors Int'l (EXPD) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!