S&P downgrades Nokia (NOK) from BBB- to BB+
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
S&P downgrades Nokia (NYSE: NOK) from BBB- to BB+
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Revises Outlook Mercer Int'l (MERC) to Positive; Notes Improvement in Liquidity
- S&P raises rating on Greek lenders Alpha, Eurobank to 'SD'
- Argus Upgrades Palo Alto Networks (PANW) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!