S&P downgrades Nokia (NOK) from BBB- to BB+
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
S&P downgrades Nokia (NYSE: NOK) from BBB- to BB+
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nokia (NOK) CEO Suri: We're in no Rush to Sell HERE Maps Unit
- S&P Lowers Outlook on American States Water (AWR) to Stable Following Stock Buyback Announcement
- S&P Upgrades JetBlue Airways (JBLU) to 'B+'; Notes Improving Financial Performance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!