S&P downgrades Navistar (NAV) to B+; outlook Negative
- Wall St. edges up as spending data firms rate hike view
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Confirms Agreement to Acquire Celator Pharma (CPXX) for $30.25/Share, or ~$1.5B
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) to Acquire Westar Energy (WR) in $12.2B Deal
- Vista Equity Partners to Acquire Marketo (MKTO) in $1.79B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/31: (CPXX) (CLF) (SODA) Higher; (OSIR) Lower (more...)
S&P downgrades Navistar (NYSE: NAV) to B+; outlook Negative
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Raises Price Target on Five Below (FIVE) to $47; Reiterates Buy
- UPDATE: Cliffs' (CLF) Rating Raised to 'Overweight' at JPMorgan on Higher Steel Prices
- Roth Capital Downgrades Celator Pharma (CPXX) to Neutral Amid Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!