S&P downgrades Navistar (NAV) to B+; outlook Negative
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 Comps Outlook
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Sees Q3 Sales Lower Y/Y
- Hertz (HTZ) Sees FY14 Results Well Below Prior Guidance; Announces Director Retirement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/19: (DGLY) (PETM) Higher; (RGSE) (HTZ) (LZB) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Housing Starts Rip Higher in July; Allergan Fends-Off Takeover; Apple at All-Time Highs?;
S&P downgrades Navistar (NYSE: NAV) to B+; outlook Negative
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P Upgrades Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) to 'B'; Sustainability Program On-Track for Op. Margin Improvement
- Green Plains (GPRE) Buyback, Increased Dividend are Credit-Negative Events - Moody's
- S&P Raises EnerSys (ENS) to 'BB+'; Operating Prospects Good, Leverage Expected to Remain Firm
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!