S&P downgrades Navistar (NAV) to B+; outlook Negative
- Wall Street drops more than 1 percent as growth fears resurface
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Enter Merger Agreement; Carries Enterprise Value of $23B
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- General Motors (GM) April U.S. Light-Vehicle Deliveries Fell 3.5%, Wider than Expected
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/03: (FN) (MNK) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) Lower (more...)
S&P downgrades Navistar (NYSE: NAV) to B+; outlook Negative
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Lifts Outlook on Coach (COH) to Stable; Notes Stabilization in Operating Performance
- Simmons Remains Sidelined on Pioneer Energy Services (PES) Following 1Q Beat
- K2M Group's (KTWO) International Weakness Is Frustrating but Transient - Piper Jaffray
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!