S&P downgrades Chesapeake Energy (CHK) from BB to BB-, Outlook Negative
- Market Wrap: Fed Dips Toe in Taper Water; Bitcoin Hit on China Clampdown
- Stocks Welcome a 'True' Taper with a Smile
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (ALIM) (PSDV) (ORCL) Higher; (GIG) (APOG) (ROSE) Lower (more...)
- Oracle Corp (ORCL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; SaaS Bookings Grew 35%
- Fed Tapers $10B; Cuts Monthly Mortgage Bond Buying to $35B, Treasuries to $40B
S&P downgrades Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) from BB to BB-, Outlook Negative
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P Raises Cisco Systems (CSCO) to 'AA-'; Outlook Stable
- Moody's Puts Avago Tech (AVGO) Issuer Rating on Review for Downgrade
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Downgrades Targacept (TRGT) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!