S&P downgrades Campbell Soup (CPB) from A- to BBB+; outlook Stable
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
S&P downgrades Campbell Soup (NYSE: CPB) from A- to BBB+; outlook Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB) Hits Session High
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT, Estimates Slashed at Jefferies
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!