S&P downgrades Barrick Gold (ABX) from A- to BBB+; outlook Negative
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
S&P downgrades Barrick Gold (NYSE: ABX) from A- to BBB+; outlook Negative
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gold Producers Balance Sheets Would Weaken Below $1250/oz (ABX) (NEM) (AEM)
- S&P Raises Rating on Acuity Brands (AYI) to 'BBB'; Outlook Stable
- Citi Upgrades Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) to Buy; Sees 'Shift Plan' Taking Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!