S&P downgrades Alpha Natural Resources (ANR) to BB-; outlook raised to Stable
- Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Rejects Dollar General's (DG) $78.50/Share Bid
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Posts Q2 GAAP Loss of $5.39/Share; Comps Fell 0.1%
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/20: (SMTC) (SBH) Higher; (KIN) (PRCP) (HPQ) Lower (more...)
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
S&P downgrades Alpha Natural Resources (NYSE: ANR) to BB-; outlook raised to Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P Lowers NII Holdings (NIHD) Rating to 'D' Following Missed Interest Payment
- Urban Outfitters (URBN) PT Lifted at Maxim Group, 'Hold' Maintained
- Home Depot (HD) PT Lifted to $100 at BofA/Merrill Lynch on Strong Q2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!