S&P downgrades Alpha Natural Resources (ANR) to BB-; outlook raised to Stable
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
S&P downgrades Alpha Natural Resources (NYSE: ANR) to BB-; outlook raised to Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alpha Natural (ANR) Announces $250M Convertible Notes Offering
- UPDATE: Baird Starts Halliburton (HAL) at Neutral
- S&P Raises MedAssets (MDAS) to 'BB-'; Outlook Stable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!