S&P downgrades Alpha Natural Resources (ANR) to BB-; outlook raised to Stable
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
S&P downgrades Alpha Natural Resources (NYSE: ANR) to BB-; outlook raised to Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Downgrades National-Oilwell Varco (NOV) to Hold
- Cowen Upgrades Twitter (TWTR) to Market Perform; Q2 Performance Solid, Some Questions Remain
- Twitter (TWTR) PT Raised to $65 at RBC Capital on 'Clean Beat and Raise'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!