S&P downgrades Alpha Natural Resources (ANR) to BB-; outlook raised to Stable
- Market Wrap: Greece Hopes Fuel Gains; Airlines Caught in Probe Over Pricing; Auto Sales Light in June
- PayPal to Acquire Xoom (XOOM) for $25/Share (EBAY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/01: (XOOM) (PRGS) (PKY) Higher; (WPCS) Lower (more...)
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Updates on Planned Separation of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
S&P downgrades Alpha Natural Resources (NYSE: ANR) to BB-; outlook raised to Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alpha Natural (ANR) Subsidiary Takes 50% Stake in Marcellus Shale Joint Venture
- S&P Downgrades Central European Media Enterprises (CETV) to 'B', Outlook to CreditWatch Negative
- Timken (TKR) Ratings Affirmed by S&P; Outlook Remains Positive
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!