S&P downgrades Alpha Natural Resources (ANR) to BB-; outlook raised to Stable
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Market Wrap: eBay to Unload PayPal; Ebola Confirmed in U.S.; Microsoft Reveals Next Key Product
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/30: (ANGI) (TKMR) (NLNK) Higher; (WPRT) (ASEI) (RGSE) Lower (more...)
S&P downgrades Alpha Natural Resources (NYSE: ANR) to BB-; outlook raised to Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Comments on Decline in Coal Stocks (ANR) (ACI) (BTU)
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades NiSource (NI) to Outperform
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Downgrades Mattel Inc. (MAT) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!