S&P downgrades Alpha Natural Resources (ANR) to BB-; outlook raised to Stable
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
S&P downgrades Alpha Natural Resources (NYSE: ANR) to BB-; outlook raised to Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Affirms Ratings on China; Sees Increased Resiliency on New Reforms (FXI)
- All Eyes on Yellen, But No Strong Signal Expected
- S&P Cuts Mack-Cali Realty (CLI) to 'BB+'; Sees NJ Lease Expirations Eroding Net Op. Income
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!