S&P downgrades Alpha Natural Resources (ANR) to BB-; outlook raised to Stable
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
- EMC (EMC) Considers Merger With Rival - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
S&P downgrades Alpha Natural Resources (NYSE: ANR) to BB-; outlook raised to Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Peabody Energy (BTU) to Sell
- Wedbush Assumes Novavax (NVAX) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Upgrades Continental Resources (CLR) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!