S&P cuts Gold Fields Ltd. (GFI) to junk
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
Gold Fields Ltd. ADS (NYSE: GFI) credit rating cut to 'BB+' at S&P, or junk status.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P Cuts L-T Rating on Molycorp (MCP) to 'Selective Default'
- Topeka Capital Downgrades Cinemark Holdings (CNK) to Hold
- S&P Affirms Ratings on Boston Scientific (BSX); Business Risk Raised to 'Strong'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!