S&P cuts Gold Fields Ltd. (GFI) to junk
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/02: (FN) (BECN) (THC) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) (SRPT) Lower (more...)
Gold Fields Ltd. ADS (NYSE: GFI) credit rating cut to 'BB+' at S&P, or junk status.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Upgrades Iron Mountain (IRM) to 'BB-'; Outlook Remains Stable
- S&P Affirms Ratings on First Cash Financial Services (FCFS) Amid Merger Plans with Cash America; Outlook Remains Stable
- L-3 Communications' (LLL) Rating Raised to 'Buy' at Goldman Sachs on Potential for Margin Improvement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!