S&P cuts Gold Fields Ltd. (GFI) to junk
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Gold Fields Ltd. ADS (NYSE: GFI) credit rating cut to 'BB+' at S&P, or junk status.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Accuride (ACW) Ratings Placed on Watch for Upgrade by S&P
- S&P Downgrades Ericsson (ERIC) to 'BBB'; Outlook is Negative
- S&P Lifts Outlook on Neenah Paper (NP) to Positive; Ratings Affirmed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!