S&P cuts Gold Fields Ltd. (GFI) to junk
- Market Wrap: Morgan Stanley Issues Solid Q1 'Beat'; Prologis Enters Large Real Estate Deal; ForceField Energy Founder Exits
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/20: (LRCX) (FTNT) (LJPC) Higher; (SANM) (UCTT) (PKG) Lower (more...)
- Prologis (PLD) to Acquire KTR Capital's Real Estate Portfolio in $5.9B Deal
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Guides Q2 Revenue Below Expecations
Gold Fields Ltd. ADS (NYSE: GFI) credit rating cut to 'BB+' at S&P, or junk status.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Cuts AMD (AMD) to 'B-'; Notes Weak Industry Conditions, High-Competitive PC Markets
- UPDATE: S&P Cuts Greece to 'CCC+'; Outlook Negative (GREK) (FXE)
- S&P Upgrades Nokia (NOK) to 'BB+' Following Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) M&A News
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!