S&P cuts Gold Fields Ltd. (GFI) to junk
- Merck KGaA to Acquire Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) in $17B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/22: (CNET) (NXTD) (VIAS) Higher; (MTL) (CRR) (SCOK) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) First Weekend iPhone 6/6+ Sales Top 10 Million Units
- Traders Should Be Especially Nervous This Week - Art Cashin
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/22: (VIAS) (SIAL) (CNET) Higher; (CRR) (INVN) (YHOO) Lower (more...)
Gold Fields Ltd. ADS (NYSE: GFI) credit rating cut to 'BB+' at S&P, or junk status.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Downgrades Regal Beloit (RBC) to Accumulate
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) to Buy
- Nokia (NOK) PT Raised to $12 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!