S&P cuts Computer Sciences (CSC) from BBB+ to BBB; outlook Negative
- Jones Group (JNY) Acquired by Sycamore Partners for $15/Share
- Market Wrap: Facebook CEO Unloads Shares; Target Cardholders Targeted; Darden's Debated Divestiture
- Nike, Inc. (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Futures Orders Up 13%, ex-Currency
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/19: (RHT) (TRAK) (JAZZ) Higher; (TIBX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
- Fed's Balance Sheet Balloons Past $4 Trillion; Up 37% from Last Year
S&P cuts Computer Sciences (NYSE: CSC) from BBB+ to BBB; outlook Negative
You May Also Be Interested In
- Computer Sciences Corp. (CSC) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- S&P Raises Brown Shoe (BWS) to 'B+', Outlook Stable
- Fitch Maintains Jabil (JBL) Ratings Amid Stock Buyback, Reduced Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!