S&P cuts Blackboard (BBBB) from BB- to B+; places on CreditWatch Negative
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- Market Wrap: Fed Spots Growth in 'Most' Regions; Lusterless Gold Deal; CBS Outdoors: Now REIT Approved!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/16: (APP) (PLXS) (SNDK) Higher; (NSR) (IBM) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- IBM (IBM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Sees FY EPS Above the Street
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
S&P cuts Blackboard (Nasdaq: BBBB) from BB- to B+; places on CreditWatch Negative
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Raises Outlook on Boise Cascade (BCC) to Positive Following Exit of Controlling Financial Sponsor
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts Immunogen Inc. (IMGN) at Buy
- Moody's Places Brink's (BCO) Under Review for Downgrade; Core CIT Profitability in N.A., Europe Still Floundering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!