S&P cuts Blackboard (BBBB) from BB- to B+; places on CreditWatch Negative
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
S&P cuts Blackboard (Nasdaq: BBBB) from BB- to B+; places on CreditWatch Negative
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Turkey Cut to BB from BB+ at S&P; Outlook to Negative
- S&P Places FirstEnergy (FE) on CreditWatch Negative; Withdraws Allegheny Energy's Rating
- S&P Lowers Outlook on Quality Distribution (QLTY) to Negative; Ratings Affirmed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!