S&P cuts Blackboard (BBBB) from BB- to B+; places on CreditWatch Negative
- Actavis (ACT) Made Offer and Still Interested in Deal with Allergan (AGN) - WSJ; Allergan Focuses on Salix Pharma (SLXP) Takeover
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/23: (RWLK) (TKMR) (SLXP) Higher; (ASNA) (KMX) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- CF Industries (CF) Affirms Merger Talks with Yara Int'l
- Carmax (KMX) Posts Q2 EPS of 70c
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (TKMR) Adds to Gains on Overnight Ebola Developments
S&P cuts Blackboard (Nasdaq: BBBB) from BB- to B+; places on CreditWatch Negative
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Downgrades Watsco (WSO) to Accumulate
- S&P Raises L-T/S-T Ratings on Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) to 'A/A-1'
- S&P Places TTM Technologies (TTMI) on CreditWatch Negative Following Move to Acquire Viasystems (VIAS)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!