S&P cuts Blackboard (BBBB) from BB- to B+; places on CreditWatch Negative
- Market Wrap: Mobile Bolsters Facebook in Q2; FAA Halts Israel Flights for Second Day; Earnings Aplenty
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/23: (FTNT) (ARIA) (FB) Higher; (ANGI) (TRIP) (CRUS) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c, Raises FY Guidance
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 63c; Boosts FY14 Revenue Outlook
S&P cuts Blackboard (Nasdaq: BBBB) from BB- to B+; places on CreditWatch Negative
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pennsylvania Cut to Aa3 from Aa2 by Moody's
- Apple (AAPL) PT Bumped at Nomura on 'Clean' Q3 Ahead of iPhone Refresh
- S&P Affirms CIT Group (CIT) Long-Term ICR on Planned Acquisition of OneWest Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!