S&P affirms ratings on Willbros Group (WG); outlook lowered to Negative
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
S&P affirms ratings on Willbros Group (NYSE: WG); outlook lowered to Negative
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Willbros Group (WG) Ratings Affirmed byS&P; Sees Improving Performance Over Next Several Years
- Wellgreen Platinum Completes $9.1 Million Equity Financing
- S&P Raises Enbridge Energy Partners (EEP) to 'BBB+'; Reflects Revised Criteria, Support from Parent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!