S&P affirms ratings on Willbros Group (WG); outlook lowered to Negative
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
S&P affirms ratings on Willbros Group (NYSE: WG); outlook lowered to Negative
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Raises Outlook on Willbros Group (WG) to Positive
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts Alcobra Ltd. (ADHD) at Buy
- Piper Jaffray Assumes SanDisk (SNDK) at Overweight on 'Impressive' Q1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!