S&P affirms ratings on Scientific Games (SGMS); outlook raised from Negative to Stable
- Wall Street flat before April jobs report; retailers slip
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Says Talks With FTC Have Progressed to Advanced Stage
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Forms New Patient Access and Pricing Committee; Will Oversee Drug Pricing
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/05: (HLF) (RATE) (YELP) Higher; (GST) (ENDP) (IMPV) Lower (more...)
S&P affirms ratings on Scientific Games (Nasdaq: SGMS); outlook raised from Negative to Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scientific Games (SGMS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c
- Becton Dickinson (BDX) PT, Estimates Bumped Higher at Evercore ISI
- S&P Lifts Outlook on Coach (COH) to Stable; Notes Stabilization in Operating Performance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!