S&P affirms ratings on Scientific Games (SGMS); outlook raised from Negative to Stable
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
S&P affirms ratings on Scientific Games (Nasdaq: SGMS); outlook raised from Negative to Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P Downgrades Grainger (GWW) to 'AA+'; Outlook Lowered to Negative
- MasterCard (MA), Visa (V) Price Target Trimmed at Piper Jaffray Into Results
- Apache Corp. (APA) Ratings Lowered to 'BBB+' by S&P; Sees High Ongoing Leverage
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!