S&P affirms ratings on Scientific Games (SGMS); outlook raised from Negative to Stable
- Market Wrap: Housing Sales Miss in June; Earnings Abound; SodaStream 'Pops' on Speculation
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/24: (DTLK) (LOGM) (BIDU) Higher; (LSCC) (MXIM) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
S&P affirms ratings on Scientific Games (Nasdaq: SGMS); outlook raised from Negative to Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- Parx Casino Launches Play4Fun Network Powered by Williams Interactive
- Fortinet (FTNT) PT Raised to $29 at BofA/Merrill Lynch on Strong Q2
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM) PT, Estimates Cut at Needham & Company Post Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!