S&P affirms ratings on Scientific Games (SGMS); outlook raised from Negative to Stable
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- Oops, He Did it Again!... Greenspan Calls Bitcoin a 'Bubble'
S&P affirms ratings on Scientific Games (Nasdaq: SGMS); outlook raised from Negative to Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Raises Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to 'BBB-'; Outlook Stable
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Starts Masco (MAS) at Buy
- Goldman Sachs Removes Pfizer (PFE) from CL-Buy List, AbbVie (ABBV) Added to CL-Buy List
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!