S&P affirms ratings on Scientific Games (SGMS); outlook raised from Negative to Stable
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
S&P affirms ratings on Scientific Games (Nasdaq: SGMS); outlook raised from Negative to Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Upgrades VF Corp. (VFC) to Buy
- FireEye (FEYE) PT Lifted to $40 at Piper Jaffray
- PerkinElmer (PKI) IDR Affirmed at Fitch; Outlook Raised to Positive
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!