S&P affirms ratings on Medtronic (MDT); cuts outlook from Stable to Negative
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
S&P affirms ratings on Medtronic (NYSE: MDT); cuts outlook from Stable to Negative
You May Also Be Interested In
- Medtronic, Inc. (MDT) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- UPDATE: Cowen Downgrades IBM (IBM) to Market Perform
- S&P Lifts TJX Cos. (TJX) Rating to 'A+'; Outlook Stable; Removed from CreditWatch
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!