S&P affirms ratings on Medtronic (MDT); cuts outlook from Stable to Negative
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
S&P affirms ratings on Medtronic (NYSE: MDT); cuts outlook from Stable to Negative
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Edwards Lifesciences Corp. (EW) Stock Hit; Medtronic (MDT) Granted Stay - Bloomberg
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades M&T Bank (MTB) to Buy
- S&P Affrims Corp. Rating on Apple (AAPL); Assigns 'A-1+' CP Rating; Outlook Stable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!