S&P affirms ratings on Medtronic (MDT); cuts outlook from Stable to Negative
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Market Wrap: CEO Retirement Party; SAP's Big Purchase; Home Depot Outlines Card Breach, Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/18 (CNQR) (MCP) (JBLU) Higher; (TIBX) (RHT) (ORCL) Lower (more...)
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
S&P affirms ratings on Medtronic (NYSE: MDT); cuts outlook from Stable to Negative
You May Also Be Interested In
- Medtronic (MDT) Adds Elizabeth Nabel as Director
- S&P Rates Priceline's (PCLN) Proposed Euro-Denominated Senior Debt Offering
- Medtronic (MDT) Launches KYPHON Express II Balloon Kyphoplasty Platform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!