S&P affirms ratings on Medtronic (MDT); cuts outlook from Stable to Negative
- Wall Street rallies as higher oil boosts energy stocks
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Medivation's (MDVN) Board Split Over Support for Gilead (GILD), Pfizer (PFE) Proposals - Source
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Says FDA Will Not Complete Review of Eteplirsen by PDUFA Date
- Oil up near $50 on bets for large U.S. crude drawdown
S&P affirms ratings on Medtronic (NYSE: MDT); cuts outlook from Stable to Negative
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Medtronic (MDT), Qualcomm (QCOM) Enter CGM Systems Development Pact
- S&P Affirms Ratings on Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Amid ES Business Spin-off Plans (CSC)
- Medtronic and Qualcomm Collaborate to Aim to Improve Care and Health Outcomes for People with Type 2 Diabetes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!