S&P affirms ratings on Medtronic (MDT); cuts outlook from Stable to Negative
- Mega Gold Merger Breaks Down
- Pre-Open Movers 4/21: (SRPT) (CBEY) (ASTM) Higher; (ATHN) (WLT) (PEIX) Lower (more...)
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Said to Recently Hold Talks to Acquire AstraZeneca (AZN)
- Halliburton Co. (HAL) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Sees Q2 EPS Up 25%
- Plug Power (PLUG) Enters non-Binding MOU with Hyundai
S&P affirms ratings on Medtronic (NYSE: MDT); cuts outlook from Stable to Negative
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Cuts Walter Energy (WLT) to Sell; Raises Arch Coal (ACI) to Neutral
- Compass Point Trims Numbers on BB&T Capital (BBT) Post Q1; Keeps 'Buy' Rating
- KeyBanc Upgrades Armstrong World Industries (AWI) to Buy; Analyst Sees Attractive Entry
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!