S&P affirms ratings on Medtronic (MDT); cuts outlook from Stable to Negative
- Market Wrap: Shire Makes Bid for Baxalta, Gets Rejected; Fed's Lockhart Hints at Sept. Rate Hike; Splitsville for RR Donnelley
- Disney (DIS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- China Worries, Technical Damage Weigh on Apple (AAPL)
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/04: (USNA) (CHUY) (Z) Higher; (ETSY) (TRMB) (GLUU) (DIS) Lower (more...)
S&P affirms ratings on Medtronic (NYSE: MDT); cuts outlook from Stable to Negative
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Cuts Lattice Semiconductor (LSCC) to 'B+'; Recent Operating Performance Meaningfully Below Forecast
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Downgrades ConocoPhillips (COP) to Perform
- European Union Outlook Revised to Negative from Stable at S&P; Rating Affirmed at AA+
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!