S&P affirms ratings on Flowserve (FLS); outlook raised from Stable to Positive
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/10: (PBM) (NURO) (RMBS) Higher; (GNK) (HIHO) (EGLE) Lower
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- FDIC Votes to Adopt Volcker Rule; Will Aim to Stem 'Risky' Trading at Banks (C) (JPM) (BAC)
S&P affirms ratings on Flowserve (NYSE: FLS); outlook raised from Stable to Positive
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flowserve (FLS) Acquires Mag-Drive, LLC
- Outerwall (OUTR) Target Raised to $82 at Wedbush
- Jarden (JAH) Target Priced Lifted to $70 at Jefferies on Higher EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!