S&P affirms ratings on Flowserve (FLS); outlook raised from Stable to Positive
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
- Huge Explosion Reported in East Harlem, New York
- King Digital Ent. (KING) Sees IPO Price of $21 - $24/Share
S&P affirms ratings on Flowserve (NYSE: FLS); outlook raised from Stable to Positive
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cowen Lifts PT on ChipMOS Technologies (IMOS) to $29; De-Levering Taking Hold
- S&P Upgrades USG Corp. (USG) to 'B+'; Notes Improved U.S. Housing Outlook
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades VeriFone (PAY) to Hold as Momentum Reverses
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!