S&P affirms ratings on Flowserve (FLS); outlook raised from Stable to Positive
- Wall St. shares up after U.S. data, technology sector leads
- ADP Employment Change 190K vs 200K Expected
- Bears Roar Back... Short Seller Schools Jim Cramer on Ambarella (AMBA)
- GoPro (GPRO) Numbers Cut at Piper Jaffray Following Ambarella (AMBA) Results
- Netflix (NFLX) is Down 19% Since Mid-August... Here's the Rub
S&P affirms ratings on Flowserve (NYSE: FLS); outlook raised from Stable to Positive
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Lifts Outlook on H&R Block (HRB) to Stable
- Canaccord Genuity Cuts Price Target on Ambarella (AMBA) Following 8c EPS Beat
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Starts Cincinnati Financial (CINF) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!