S&P affirms ratings on Flowserve (FLS); outlook raised from Stable to Positive
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Select Income REIT (SIR) to Acquire CCIT in $3B Deal
- Compuware (CPWR) in Talks for Possible Sale
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Adds to Gains as Ferguson Police Start Using Body Cameras
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
S&P affirms ratings on Flowserve (NYSE: FLS); outlook raised from Stable to Positive
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Starts Flowserve Corp. (FLS) at Overweight
- S&P Raises Outlook on American Airlines Group (AAL) to Positive; Notes Strong H114 Performance
- Stratasys (SSYS) is Favorite 3D Printing Idea at Stifel Nicolaus; Analyst Starts at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!