S&P affirms ratings on Flowserve (FLS); outlook raised from Stable to Positive
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
S&P affirms ratings on Flowserve (NYSE: FLS); outlook raised from Stable to Positive
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flowserve Corp. (FLS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Skyworks (SWKS) Numbers Ratcheted Higher at Needham & Company Post Q2
- Compass Point Downgrades Brown & Brown (BRO) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!