S&P affirms ratings on Embraer (ERJ); outlook raised from Stable to Positive
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
S&P affirms ratings on Embraer (NYSE: ERJ); outlook raised from Stable to Positive
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Raises Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to 'BBB-'; Outlook Stable
- UPDATE: Longbow Research Downgrades SodaStream International (SODA) to Neutral
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT, Estimates Slashed at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!