S&P affirms ratings on Centene (CNC); outlook lowered from Positive to Negative
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
S&P affirms ratings on Centene (NYSE: CNC); outlook lowered from Positive to Negative
You May Also Be Interested In
- Budget Deal 'Shouldn't' Impact MCO Stocks - Analyst (AET) (UNH) (HUM) (MOH)
- Citi Upgrades Nokia (NOK) to Buy; Sees Improving Returns, Stabilizing Performance
- FBR Capital Upgrades The Children's Place (PLCE) to Outperform, Sees Near-Term and Long-Term Catalysts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!