S&P affirms ratings on Bill Barrett (BBG); outlook lowered from Stable to Negative
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/24: (KOOL) (SGYP) (MPET) Higher; (HEAR) (CLFD) (SILC) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) a Shoe-In for the Dow Amid Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
S&P affirms ratings on Bill Barrett (NYSE: BBG); outlook lowered from Stable to Negative
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation Schedules First Quarter of 2014 Earnings Release and Call
- TriQuint (TQNT) PT Lifted to $15 at Canaccord Genuity
- Facebook (FB) Target, Estimates Lifted at SunTrust Post Q1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!