S&P affirms ratings on Bill Barrett (BBG); outlook lowered from Stable to Negative
- Banks drag Wall Street lower as growth fears, rate outlook weigh
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million company stock: source
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/11: (GRPN) (COLM) (ELLI) Higher; (NUS) (SCSS) (ATVI) Lower (more...)
S&P affirms ratings on Bill Barrett (NYSE: BBG); outlook lowered from Stable to Negative
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Lifts Outlook on ViaSat (VSAT) to Positive; Ratings Affirmed
- S&P Downgrades Gaming and Leisure Properties (GLPI) to 'BB'; Outlook Stable
- Time Warner (TWX) Added to Conviction Buy List at Goldman Sachs on Attractive Valuation, Growth
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!