S&P affirms ratings on Bill Barrett (BBG); outlook lowered from Stable to Negative
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
S&P affirms ratings on Bill Barrett (NYSE: BBG); outlook lowered from Stable to Negative
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) PT Raised to $44 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; 'Neutral' Maintained
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) PT Lifted to $135 at Sterne Agee on Solid Q2, Increased Synergies, Lowers Taxes
- S&P Raises Outlook on American Airlines Group (AAL) to Positive; Notes Strong H114 Performance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!