S&P affirms ratings on Bill Barrett (BBG); outlook lowered from Stable to Negative
- Market Wrap: Stocks Cry for Argentina; Tesla's 'Electrified' Q2 Report, Outlook; T-Mobile Gets New Suitor
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/31 (IMPV) (GDOT) (LNKD) Higher; (WWWW) (SREV) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Stocks Sink on Argentine Default and Rate Hike Worries
S&P affirms ratings on Bill Barrett (NYSE: BBG); outlook lowered from Stable to Negative
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corp. (BBG) Misses Q2 EPS by 59c
- Bill Barrett Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2014 Results and Reaffirms Expected 30% Growth in Oil Production for 2014
- S&P Lowers Puerto Rico EPA's Power Revenue Bonds Two Notches to 'CCC'; May Cut Further
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!