S&P affirms ratings on Bill Barrett (BBG); outlook lowered from Stable to Negative
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/18: (EMKR) (XXII) (VVUS) Higher; (FLXN) (RAD) (PIR) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Gets One Step Closer to Starting iPhone 6/6+ Sales in China
- Initial Jobless Claims Rose to 280K Last Week, Coming in Below Expectations
- UPDATE: U.S. Housing Starts Miss Expectations at 956K in August (XHB)
S&P affirms ratings on Bill Barrett (NYSE: BBG); outlook lowered from Stable to Negative
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Bill Barrett (BBG) to Buy
- S&P Rates American Airlines' (AAL) Unsecured Notes Offering at 'B-'
- Bill Barrett Corporation Announces $757 Million Total Value Divestiture of Powder River and Piceance Basin Properties and Acquisition of Additional Acreage in the Northeast Wattenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!