S&P affirms ratings on Bemis (BMS); outlook lowered from Positive to Stable
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Promotes Steve Mollenkopf to CEO
- Sands (LVS) Scraps $30B Spanish Project as Negotiations Fall Apart
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
S&P affirms ratings on Bemis (NYSE: BMS); outlook lowered from Positive to Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lululemon (LULU) Numbers Slashed at Janney Capital; 'Buy' Maintained
- UPDATE: FBR Capital Starts Proofpoint (PFPT) to Outperform, $37 PT
- UPDATE: Baird Starts Schlumberger (SLB) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!