S&P affirms ratings on Bemis (BMS); outlook lowered from Positive to Stable
- Actavis (ACT) Made Offer and Still Interested in Deal with Allergan (AGN) - WSJ; Allergan Focuses on Salix Pharma (SLXP) Takeover
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/23: (RWLK) (TKMR) (SLXP) Higher; (ASNA) (KMX) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- CF Industries (CF) Affirms Merger Talks with Yara Int'l
- Carmax (KMX) Posts Q2 EPS of 70c
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (TKMR) Adds to Gains on Overnight Ebola Developments
S&P affirms ratings on Bemis (NYSE: BMS); outlook lowered from Positive to Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Downgrades Watsco (WSO) to Accumulate
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Downgrades Regal Beloit (RBC) to Accumulate
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Realogy (RLGY) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!