S&P affirms ratings on Bemis (BMS); outlook lowered from Positive to Stable
- GoDaddy (GDDY) IPO Opens Up 31%
- ADP Employment Change 189K Versus Expected 225K
- UPDATE: GM (GM) U.S. Auto Sales Fell 2.4% in March; Est. up 0.1%
- Sears Holdings (SHLD), General Growth (GGP) Enter Real Estate Joint Venture
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 04/01: (VLTC) (DYAX) (SHLD) Higher; (CTSO) (UTIW) (MAC) Lower (more...)
S&P affirms ratings on Bemis (NYSE: BMS); outlook lowered from Positive to Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Raises Outlook on Navistar (NAV) to Positive; Notes Improved Operating Performance
- CVR Refining's (CVRR) Corp. Family Rating Upgraded to 'Ba3' by Moody's
- Wunderlich Securities Downgrades Charter Communications (CHTR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!