S&P affirms ratings on Bemis (BMS); outlook lowered from Positive to Stable
- Wall St. edges higher on tech, housing boost
- Tesla (TSLA) Adds 100-kWh Battery Option Pack to Model S and Model X
- U.S. new home sales race to near nine-year high
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Director Buys 350K Shares
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/23: (URRE) (LCI) (OSUR) Higher; (LZB) (DY) (INTU) Lower (more...)
S&P affirms ratings on Bemis (NYSE: BMS); outlook lowered from Positive to Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Lowers Outlook on Concordia International (CXRX) to Stable; Ratings Affirmed
- Fitch Corrections Corp. (CXW) on Review for Downgrade
- Viacom (VIAB) Ratings Affirmed by Fitch Amid Exec Transition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!