S&P affirms ratings on Bemis (BMS); outlook lowered from Positive to Stable
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
S&P affirms ratings on Bemis (NYSE: BMS); outlook lowered from Positive to Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bemis (BMS) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- S&P Assigns 'BB-' Rating to Cavium (CAVM); Outlook is Stable
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Expedia (EXPE) to $142; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!