S&P affirms BBB rating on Big Lots (BIG); outlook raised from Negative to Stable
- U.S. stocks edge up as rise in oil drives energy shares
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/5: (SYNC) (AAWW) (TPC) Higher; (PTX) (RRTS) (WFT) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) Losses Steam as Investors Brace for Capital Raise
- Fed's Bullard says global headwinds appear to have waned, Brexit no risk
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS, GMV Rises 24%
S&P affirms BBB rating on Big Lots (NYSE: BIG); outlook raised from Negative to Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Lifts Outlook on Baker Hughes (BHI) to Stable Amid Merger Termination
- S&P Downgrades Fairway Group (FWM) to 'D' Amid Chapter 11 Filing
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Varonis Systems (VRNS) Following Strong 1Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!