S&P affirms BBB rating on Big Lots (BIG); outlook raised from Negative to Stable
- Wall Street cuts some Brexit losses as jitters ease
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/29: (TSRO) (DRII) (CYRX) Higher; (GALE) (LPCN) (ESPR) Lower
- CIBC (CM) to Acquire PrivateBancorp (PVTB) in ~$3.8B Deal
- Brookfield Asset Management Files 13D Showing 12% Stake in TerraForm Power (TERP)
- Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) Terminates Williams (WMB) Merger
S&P affirms BBB rating on Big Lots (NYSE: BIG); outlook raised from Negative to Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McKesson (MCK) Ratings Affirmed by S&P; Outlook is Stable
- S&P Affirms Ratings on Cintas Corp. (CTAS) Following Recent Review; Sees Solid FCF Generation
- S&P Upgrades Allergan (AGN) to 'BBB-'; Outlook Stable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!