S&P affirms BBB rating on Big Lots (BIG); outlook raised from Negative to Stable
- Market Wrap: Job Gains = Rate Hikes, FOMC Says; Icahn Makes it 'Hertz' So Good; Int'l Rectifier Draws Buyer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/20: (SMTC) (SBH) Higher; (KIN) (PRCP) (HPQ) Lower (more...)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
S&P affirms BBB rating on Big Lots (NYSE: BIG); outlook raised from Negative to Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P Lowers NII Holdings (NIHD) Rating to 'D' Following Missed Interest Payment
- Wedbush Upgrades Illumina (ILMN) to Outperform
- CLSA Downgrades GT Advanced Tech (GTAT) to Underperform; Analyst Says Poor Yields Could Impact Volume, Costs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!