S&P affirms BBB rating on Big Lots (BIG); outlook raised from Negative to Stable
- Wall Street surges as turbulence becomes the norm
- Market Wrap: Private Job Gains Lag in August; Valeant Makes New Acquisition; Baxalta Ends ARIAD Effort
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/02: (GERN) (LCI) (SEAC) Higher; (FIVE) (PLNT) (VRNT) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 190K vs 200K Expected
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
S&P affirms BBB rating on Big Lots (NYSE: BIG); outlook raised from Negative to Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Big Lots (BIG) Following 2Q EPS Beat
- H&R Block (HRB) PT Bumped to $44 at Piper Jaffray on Early Bank Deal Closing and Buyback
- S&P Lifts Outlook on H&R Block (HRB) to Stable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!