S&P affirms BBB rating on Big Lots (BIG); outlook raised from Negative to Stable
- BreitBurn Energy Partners (BBEP) to Acquire QR Energy (QRE) in $3B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/24: (CBDE) (DWCH) (VDSI) Higher; (LMCA) (GPRC) (TSC) Lower
- SodaStream (SODA) May be Taken Private - Bloomberg
- Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT) Posts Q2 adj.-EPS of $1.69
- General Motors (GM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
S&P affirms BBB rating on Big Lots (NYSE: BIG); outlook raised from Negative to Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Angie's List (ANGI) to Sector Perform
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) Still a Buy Despite 'Miss' - RBC Capital
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Health Net (HNT) to Buy, Sees 36%-78% Upside
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!