S&P affirms BBB+ rating on Clorox (CLX); outlook lowered from Stable to Negative
- Market Wrap: FOMC Hints at Rate Hike by YE15; Trian Sees Value in DuPoint; Builders More Confident in Sept.
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying to $15B, Keeps 'Considerable Time' Language ; Issues Projections, Sees Fed Funds Rate of 1.375% at the of 2015
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c; Refines Financial Model; Guides FY15 EPS
- Dresser-Rand Group (DRC), Sulzer Said to Be in Merger Talks
- WWE (WWE), FOX Sports Report Latin America Partnership
S&P affirms BBB+ rating on Clorox (NYSE: CLX); outlook lowered from Stable to Negative
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Clorox Company (CLX) Declares $0.74 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- RR Donnelley (RRD) Ratings Unchanged at S&P Following Amendment of Revolving Facility
- Bankrate (RATE) Places on CreditWatch Negative by S&P
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!