S&P affirms BBB+ rating on Clorox (CLX); outlook lowered from Stable to Negative
- After five-week shut down, Greek stocks plummet
- General Motors (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales up 6.4%; Retail Deliveries Rose 14%
- EXOR to Acquire PartnerRe (PRE) for $140.50/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/03: (LXRX) (MBLY) (ADSK) Higher; (TSN) (NBG) (MNKD) Lower (more...)
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Updates on Q2 Performance, Liquidity; Comps Fell 10.6%
S&P affirms BBB+ rating on Clorox (NYSE: CLX); outlook lowered from Stable to Negative
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Clorox (CLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c
- S&P Lifts Issuer-Level Rating on M/I Homes (MHO) to 'B+'; Raises Outlook to Positive
- Legg Mason (LM) PT Raised to $65 at Piper Jaffray
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!