S&P affirms BBB+ rating on Clorox (CLX); outlook lowered from Stable to Negative
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
S&P affirms BBB+ rating on Clorox (NYSE: CLX); outlook lowered from Stable to Negative
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ex-Dividend Stocks for 10/24: Clorox (CLX), Hollysys Automation (HOLI)
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
- S&P Upgrades PetroQuest Energy (PQ) to 'CCC'; Outlook Negative
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!