S&P affirms BBB+ rating on Clorox (CLX); outlook lowered from Stable to Negative
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- SEC Questioned Twitter's (TWTR) Growth Plans Ahead of IPO
- Wow - Bitcoin 'is' the New Gold
S&P affirms BBB+ rating on Clorox (NYSE: CLX); outlook lowered from Stable to Negative
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Raises Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to 'BBB-'; Outlook Stable
- Moody's Sees Increased Credit Risk if Apple (AAPL) Raises Additional Debt for Shareholder Returns
- Rally Software (RALY) Estimates, PT Lower at Needham & Company Post Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!