S&P affirms BBB+ rating on Clorox (CLX); outlook lowered from Stable to Negative
- Wall Street flat before April jobs report; retailers slip
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Says Talks With FTC Have Progressed to Advanced Stage
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Forms New Patient Access and Pricing Committee; Will Oversee Drug Pricing
- Tableau Software (DATA) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Sales Beat
S&P affirms BBB+ rating on Clorox (NYSE: CLX); outlook lowered from Stable to Negative
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moddy's Positive on Clorox's (CLX) Acquisition of Renew Life; No Ratings Impact Expected
- S&P Assigns 'BB' Rating to PTC (PTC); Outlook Stable
- Clorox Reports 2 Percent Sales Growth and 12 Percent EPS Growth in Q3, Updates Fiscal Year 2016 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!