S&P affirms BBB+ rating on Clorox (CLX); outlook lowered from Stable to Negative
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders, Blue Chip Guidance Pressures Markets; Apple has Record Quarter
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Plans Tax-Free Spin of Remaining Alibaba (BABA) Stake
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/27: (ABMD) (AAPL) (FSL) (YHOO) Higher; (ETH) (IDT) (SYRG) Lower (more...)
S&P affirms BBB+ rating on Clorox (NYSE: CLX); outlook lowered from Stable to Negative
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Akorn (AKRX) Set to Join the S&P MidCap 400; United Insurance Holdings (UIHC), ANI Pharmaceuticals (ANIP) to Join the S&P SmallCap 600
- O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) Raised to 'BBB+' by S&P; Outlook Stable
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Affiliate Said to Default on Debt (HLSS)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!