S&P affirms A- rating on Tyco International (TYC); outlook raised from Negative to Stable
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
- Street Getting Ahead of Itself on Apple (AAPL) China Mobile Boost - BofA/Merrill Lynch
- Rambus (RMBS) Enters Initial $280M License Agreement with Micron (MU)
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
S&P affirms A- rating on Tyco International (NYSE: TYC); outlook raised from Negative to Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Downgrades Tyco International (TYC) to Hold
- Tyco International Ltd. (TYC) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB)/Prosperity Banking Deal to Be Completed On/Near Dec. 23rd
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!