S&P Withdraws Ratings on Pentair Ltd. (PNR); Assigns 'BBB/A-2' to Pentair plc
- Market Wrap: CPI Slips in Jan.; The 'Net Gets More Neutral; Apple Plans Watch Event
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, FY EPS Guidance Misses
- Herbalife (HLF) Tops Q4 EPS by 16c; Guides FY15 Below Views
- JCPenney (JCP) Posts Breakeven Q4 Loss; Comps Rose 4.4%
- Apple (AAPL) Will Hold Special Event on March 9th Titled: 'Spring Forward'
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said that it withdrew its 'BBB/A-2' corporate credit ratings on Switzerland-based Pentair Ltd. (NYSE: PNR). At the same time, we assigned our 'BBB/A-2' corporate credit ratings to the newly formed Ireland-based Pentair PLC. The outlook is stable.
"Pentair Ltd. was merged into Pentair PLC and then dissolved, effectively moving the company's domicile to Ireland from Switzerland," said Standard & Poor's credit analyst Sarah Wyeth.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Affirms Ratings on China; Sees Increased Resiliency on New Reforms (FXI)
- Moody's Maintains Positive Outlook on Mortgage Insurers (RDN) (ORI) (AGO)
- All Eyes on Yellen, But No Strong Signal Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!