S&P Withdraws Ratings on Pentair Ltd. (PNR); Assigns 'BBB/A-2' to Pentair plc
- Traders Eye Relational Investors Stocks on Wind Down
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/1: (ARDX) (ANGI) (TKMR) Higher; (LOOK) (WPRT) (SPEX) Lower
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- ADP Employment Change 213K vs 205K Expected
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said that it withdrew its 'BBB/A-2' corporate credit ratings on Switzerland-based Pentair Ltd. (NYSE: PNR). At the same time, we assigned our 'BBB/A-2' corporate credit ratings to the newly formed Ireland-based Pentair PLC. The outlook is stable.
"Pentair Ltd. was merged into Pentair PLC and then dissolved, effectively moving the company's domicile to Ireland from Switzerland," said Standard & Poor's credit analyst Sarah Wyeth.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morningstar Cuts PIMCO Total Return to Bronze on Gross Departure
- Encana (ECA) Ratings Affirmed, Athlon Energy (ATHL) Put on Review for Upgrade - Moody's
- eBay (EBAY) Price Target Raised at Goldman Sachs on Increased M&A Post-Spin
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!