S&P Withdraws Ratings on Pentair Ltd. (PNR); Assigns 'BBB/A-2' to Pentair plc
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said that it withdrew its 'BBB/A-2' corporate credit ratings on Switzerland-based Pentair Ltd. (NYSE: PNR). At the same time, we assigned our 'BBB/A-2' corporate credit ratings to the newly formed Ireland-based Pentair PLC. The outlook is stable.
"Pentair Ltd. was merged into Pentair PLC and then dissolved, effectively moving the company's domicile to Ireland from Switzerland," said Standard & Poor's credit analyst Sarah Wyeth.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fitch Affirms Ratings on ACE Ltd. (ACE); Operating Performance Strong Amid Tough Market Conditions
- Moody's Assigns 'B2' CFR to PGT, Inc. (PGTI); Notes Limited Market Positioning
- Good Competitive Position, Improved Leverage, Strong Capitalization Benefit StanCorp Financial Group (SFG) - Fitch
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!