S&P Withdraws Ratings on Pentair Ltd. (PNR); Assigns 'BBB/A-2' to Pentair plc
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said that it withdrew its 'BBB/A-2' corporate credit ratings on Switzerland-based Pentair Ltd. (NYSE: PNR). At the same time, we assigned our 'BBB/A-2' corporate credit ratings to the newly formed Ireland-based Pentair PLC. The outlook is stable.
"Pentair Ltd. was merged into Pentair PLC and then dissolved, effectively moving the company's domicile to Ireland from Switzerland," said Standard & Poor's credit analyst Sarah Wyeth.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P Cuts L-T Rating on Molycorp (MCP) to 'Selective Default'
- S&P Affirms Ratings, Comments on Aviva plc (AV) Following Move to Acquire Friends Life Group
- Sterne Agee Lists Six Top Retail 'Stock'ing Stuffers' Into the Holiday Season (ULTA) (COST) (DECK) (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!