S&P Withdraws Ratings on Pentair Ltd. (PNR); Assigns 'BBB/A-2' to Pentair plc
- Market Wrap: Apple's New iPhone Pre-Order Sales Record; Microsoft 'Digs Up' Key Acquisition; Tesla Slumps on Cautious Comments
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/15: (DRYS) (DSX) (FONR) Higher; (COOL) (OPXA) (GST) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Announces Record iPhone 6/6+ Pre-Orders
- Momo Stocks Whacked; Is It Alibaba Related or Something Bigger?
- UPDATE: Alibaba (BABA) Raises IPO Price to $66 to $68/Share
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said that it withdrew its 'BBB/A-2' corporate credit ratings on Switzerland-based Pentair Ltd. (NYSE: PNR). At the same time, we assigned our 'BBB/A-2' corporate credit ratings to the newly formed Ireland-based Pentair PLC. The outlook is stable.
"Pentair Ltd. was merged into Pentair PLC and then dissolved, effectively moving the company's domicile to Ireland from Switzerland," said Standard & Poor's credit analyst Sarah Wyeth.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P Upgrades Greece from 'B-' to 'B'; Risks to Fiscal Consolidation Have Faded
- S&P Assigns 'BBB-' Rating to Enstar Group (ESGR)
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!