S&P Places Lattice Semiconductor (LSCC) Ratings on CreditWatch Developing
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
S&P Global Ratings said it placed its 'B' rating on Lattice Semiconductor Corp. (Nasdaq: LSCC), as well as the 'B' rating on the company's senior secured debt, on CreditWatch with developing implications. The CreditWatch listing means we could affirm, raise, or lower the ratings following the close of the transaction.
"The CreditWatch placement follows the announcement that private equity firm Canyon Bridge has agreed to acquire Lattice Semiconductor for $1.3 billion," said S&P Global Ratings credit analyst Minesh Shilotri.
We expect the proposed transaction to go through a regulatory review process and close in early 2017.
We will monitor developments related to the transaction, and will resolve the CreditWatch listing when the transaction closes and we have additional clarity on the company's future capital structure. This is likely to occur in early 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Assigns 'Ba3' Rating to Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA); Outlook Stable
- S&P Lowers Outlook on Parker-Hannifin (PH) to Negative Amid CLARCOR (CLC) Deal
- S&P Assigns 'BB' Corp. Rating to Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA); Outlook is Stable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!