S&P Lifts Outlook on Isle of Capri Casinos (ISLE) to Positive; Ratings Affirmed
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
S&P Global Ratings said it revised its outlook on Isle of Capri Casinos Inc. (Nasdaq: ISLE) to positive from stable. At the same time, we affirmed all our ratings on Isle, including our 'B+' corporate credit rating.
"The positive outlook reflects our expectation for debt and leverage reduction following completion of the company's agreement to sell its Lake Charles, Louisiana property for $134.5 million," said S&P Global Ratings credit analyst Ariel Silverberg.
The sale represents a 7.8x multiple to fiscal 2016 (ended April) property-adjusted EBITDA (adjusted to add nonrecurring and noncash expenses and stock compensation expense). The positive outlook reflects our forecast that by early fiscal 2018, when the sale is expected to close, adjusted debt to EBITDA will improve below the mid-4x threshold we have set for considering higher ratings.
The positive outlook reflects our expectation that by early fiscal 2018, adjusted leverage will improve below the mid-4x area, the level at which we would consider higher ratings.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Isle of Capri Casinos (ISLE) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.54
- Seaport Global Securities Starts WGL Holdings (WGL) at Neutral
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!