S&P Lifts Outlook on Isle of Capri Casinos (ISLE) to Positive; Ratings Affirmed
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
S&P Global Ratings said it revised its outlook on Isle of Capri Casinos Inc. (Nasdaq: ISLE) to positive from stable. At the same time, we affirmed all our ratings on Isle, including our 'B+' corporate credit rating.
"The positive outlook reflects our expectation for debt and leverage reduction following completion of the company's agreement to sell its Lake Charles, Louisiana property for $134.5 million," said S&P Global Ratings credit analyst Ariel Silverberg.
The sale represents a 7.8x multiple to fiscal 2016 (ended April) property-adjusted EBITDA (adjusted to add nonrecurring and noncash expenses and stock compensation expense). The positive outlook reflects our forecast that by early fiscal 2018, when the sale is expected to close, adjusted debt to EBITDA will improve below the mid-4x threshold we have set for considering higher ratings.
The positive outlook reflects our expectation that by early fiscal 2018, adjusted leverage will improve below the mid-4x area, the level at which we would consider higher ratings.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) Following Industry Checks
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!