S&P Cuts Walter Energy (WLT) Outlook to Negative
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/02: (FN) (BECN) (THC) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) (SRPT) Lower (more...)
S&P cuts Walter Energy (NYSE: WLT) outlook from Stable to Negative
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Assigns 'BB' Rating to PTC (PTC); Outlook Stable
- Moody's Downgrades Ultra Petroleum's (UPL) Probability of Default Rating to 'D-PD'; Outlook Negative
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades Altisource Portfolio Solutions (ASPS) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!