S&P Cuts Walter Energy (WLT) Outlook to Negative
- Market Wrap: Home Price Gains Lag in July; Starbucks to Buy Japan JV; Splitsville for Philips
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/23: (LPCN) (BBBY) (ZSPH) Higher; (ATOS) (GTI) (AIR) Lower (more...)
- Bed, Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Offers FY14 EPS Outlook
- GrafTech (GTI) Cuts FY14 Outlook
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) to Acquire Remaining Starbucks Japan in ~$914M Deal
S&P cuts Walter Energy (NYSE: WLT) outlook from Stable to Negative
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coal Segment Active on Updated Q3 Outlook from Peabody Energy (BTU) (ANR) (ACI) (CLF)
- Fly Leasing's (FLY) Unsecured Rating Boosts to 'B2' at Moody's
- KeyBanc Upgrades Ferro Corp. (FOE) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!