S&P Cuts Walter Energy (WLT) Outlook to Negative
- Top 10 News for 8/18 - 8/22: Apple Back to Record Highs; Ballmer Bids Microsoft 'Adieu'; Dollar Store M&A Saga Continues
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- It's About Time Apple (AAPL) Price Targets Started Moving Higher
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
S&P cuts Walter Energy (NYSE: WLT) outlook from Stable to Negative
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P Raises Dynegy (DYN) to 'B+' Following Duke Energy Deal; Outlook Stable
- Jefferies Downgrades Ampio Pharmaceuticals (AMPE) to Hold
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!