S&P Cuts Walter Energy (WLT) Outlook to Negative
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/10: (RGDO) (RVLT) (CQB) Higher; (DDD) (SSYS) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- FMC Corp. (FMC) Plans Split into Two, Publicly-Traded Companies
- United Rentals (URI) Acquires National Pump for $780M
- eBay (EBAY) Rejects Carl Icahn's Board Nominees
S&P cuts Walter Energy (NYSE: WLT) outlook from Stable to Negative
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Rentals' (URI) National Pump Deal is Credit Positive, Citi Says
- Jefferies Upgrades Charter Communications (CHTR) to Buy
- S&P Revises Outlook on Hologic's (HOLX) Unsecured Notes to '3'; Reflects Recent Prepayment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!