S&P Cuts Walter Energy (WLT) Outlook to Negative
- S&P 500 ascends 2 percent in two days
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- NetApp (NTAP) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 EPS Below
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: (LGF) (PVH) (WSM) Higher; (PRGN) (PSTG) (ALDX) Lower (more...)
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
S&P cuts Walter Energy (NYSE: WLT) outlook from Stable to Negative
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Affirms Ratings on Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Amid ES Business Spin-off Plans (CSC)
- S&P Downgrades Spanish Broadcast (SBSA) to 'CCC'; Outlook Negative
- S&P Removes CF Industries (CF) from CreditWatch Negative; Affirms Ratings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!