S&P Cuts Walter Energy (WLT) Outlook to Negative
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) IPO Opens at $21.30
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
- Aramark Holdings (ARMK) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/12: (BAXS) (UNS) (ARCW) Higher; (IMUC) (LULU) (CIEN) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Retail Sales Jump 0.7% in Nov. as Consumers Become More Complacent
S&P cuts Walter Energy (NYSE: WLT) outlook from Stable to Negative
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura Securities Upgrades Micron Technology (MU) to Buy; Sees $2.50-$3.00 in Earnings Power
- Google (GOOG) Target Raised to Street-High $1313 at Topeka; 'Must Own Stock for 2014'
- Barrington Research Resumes Gray Television (GTN) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!