S&P Cuts Best Buy (BBY) from BB+ to BB, Outlook Negative
- Market Wrap: Stocks Cry for Argentina; Tesla's 'Electrified' Q2 Report, Outlook; T-Mobile Gets New Suitor
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/31 (IMPV) (GDOT) (LNKD) Higher; (WWWW) (SREV) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Stocks Sink on Argentine Default and Rate Hike Worries
Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE: BBY) cut from BB+ to BB, outlook negative at S&P
You May Also Be Interested In
- Solar, Green Building and Waste Diversion Efforts Earn Environmental and Energy Honors for Balfour Beatty Communities
- FBR Capital Downgrades 3D Systems (DDD) to Market Perform
- Humana (HUM) Could Suffer the Most Under Medicare Advantage Reimbursement Cuts - Moody's (CI) (UNH) (AET)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!