S&P Cuts Best Buy (BBY) from BB+ to BB, Outlook Negative
- S&P 500 ends flat; Fed sees risks but unlikely to reverse course
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; MAUs Miss
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q4 Loss of 87c/Share; Delivered 17,478 Vehicles, Above Expectations
- Mylan (MYL) Enters Agreement to Acquire Meda in ~$9.9B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/10: (HUBS) (EXPE) (TSLA) Higher; (PPC) (MYL) (ZNGA) Lower (more...)
Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE: BBY) cut from BB+ to BB, outlook negative at S&P
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P Downgrades Midstates Petroleum (MPOY) to 'CCC-'; Sees Potential for Chapter 11 Filing
- S&P Downgrades Salem Media Group (SALM) to 'B-'; Debt-Financed Acquisitions Have Increased Leverage
- S&P Downgrades Chesapeake Energy (CHK) to 'CCC'; Outlook Negative
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!