S&P Cuts Best Buy (BBY) from BB+ to BB, Outlook Negative
- Top 10 News for 12/16 - 12/20: QE3 Tapering Begins; Apple Elusive Deal; Year-End Merger Onslaught
- GDP Booms 4.1% Higher in Third Quarter
- Target (TGT) Provides Update on Credit Card Breech; Sees No Impact to PIN Numbers
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/20: (TSEM) (ORMP) (MKTG) Higher; (WPCS) (TIBX) (KUTV) Lower
- Duck Dynasty Clan Threatens to Walk on Disney's (DIS) A&E Over Robertson Suspension
Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE: BBY) cut from BB+ to BB, outlook negative at S&P
You May Also Be Interested In
- Want Microsoft's (MSFT) Surface 2 Tablet? Good Luck Finding One...
- UPDATE: Brean Capital Downgrades Chesapeake Utilities (CPK) to Hold on Valuation
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Downgrades Apogee Enterprises (APOG) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!