S&P Cuts Best Buy (BBY) from BB+ to BB, Outlook Negative
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/2 (HGSH) (DGLY) (CPWR) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RIBT) Lower (more...)
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- New Orders Growth Pushes Manufacturing ISM to Three-Year High
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE: BBY) cut from BB+ to BB, outlook negative at S&P
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Buy (BBY) Positive Consumer Electronics Comp Seen as Good Sign - Deutsche Bank
- Best Buy Co., Inc. (BBY) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Goldman Sachs Adds ENI (E) to CL-Buy List (Earlier)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!