S&P Cuts Best Buy (BBY) from BB+ to BB, Outlook Negative
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street climbs as banks bounce
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE: BBY) cut from BB+ to BB, outlook negative at S&P
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Data storage provider Nutanix soars in market debut
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- Nomura Securities Reiterates Buy on Total System Services (TSS)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!