S&P Cuts Best Buy (BBY) from BB+ to BB, Outlook Negative
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE: BBY) cut from BB+ to BB, outlook negative at S&P
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Rentals' (URI) National Pump Deal is Credit Positive, Citi Says
- Quest Diagnostics (DGX) PT Raised to $61 at Goldman Sachs
- Cowen Upgrades IAC/InterActiveCorp (IACI) to Outperform; Match Spinoff to Unlock Value
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!