S&P Cuts Best Buy (BBY) from BB+ to BB, Outlook Negative
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Hold on Valuation
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/06: (SUNE) (AAP) (CTCT) Higher; (AMD) (SHLM) (ETRM) Lower (more...)
- Trading Reaction in Aetna (AET) and Humana (HUM) Post Deal Offers 'Strong Buying Opportunity', Leerink Partners Says
Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE: BBY) cut from BB+ to BB, outlook negative at S&P
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Assigns 'BBB-' Corp. Rating to Kraft Heinz (KHC); Outlook Positive
- S&P affirms Ratings on Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA); Notes 'Strong' Business Position
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Edgewell Personal Care (EPC) at Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!