S&P Cuts Alpha Natural (ANR) from BB- to B+, Outlook Stable; Removes from CreditWatch
- Alcoa (AA) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Market Wrap: Inflation Tops Fed's Rate Concerns; Alcoa Offers Q3 Kickoff Dud; Jobless Claims at 42-Year Low
- Fed Officials Said 'Prudent' to Wait for Clarity on Outlook
- Republicans in chaos as favorite quits House leadership race
- After Hours Stocks Movers 10/08: (HELE) (ASNA) Higher; (LDRH) (RT) (GPS) (more...)
S&P cuts Alpha Natural Resources, Inc. (NYSE: ANR) from BB- down to B+, outlook stable. Ratings were removed from CreditWatch.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Revises Outlook on Joy Global (JOY) to Negative Amid Increased Leverage
- S&P Lowers Outlook on Imperial Oil (IMO) to Negative
- S&P Downgrades Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) to 'BB'; Sees Higher Debt-to-EBITDA Under New Financial Policy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!