S&P Cuts Alpha Natural (ANR) from BB- to B+, Outlook Stable; Removes from CreditWatch
- Wall Street rebounds from Brexit with second day of big gains
- Fed Releases CCAR Results; Objects to Capital Plan of Deutsche Bank (DB), Santander Holdings USA (SC)
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) Prelim. Q2 Results Miss Views; Fy16 Outlook Cut
- Bank of America (BAC) Approves $5B Buyback; Hikes Qtr. Dividend 50%
S&P cuts Alpha Natural Resources, Inc. (NYSE: ANR) from BB- down to B+, outlook stable. Ratings were removed from CreditWatch.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McKesson (MCK) Ratings Affirmed by S&P; Outlook is Stable
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on AeroVironment (AVAV) to $27 Following EPS Beat
- Moody's Sees Medtronic's (MDT) HeartWare (HTWR) Deal, Dividend Hike as Credit-Negative Events
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!