S&P Cuts Alpha Natural (ANR) from BB- to B+, Outlook Stable; Removes from CreditWatch
- Market Wrap: Job Additions Light in Feb.; McDonald's Plans Better Product Sourcing; Lumber Liquidators Chopped Again
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/04: (RNDY) (PEIX) (PCYC) Higher; (SMTC) (VNDA) (ECA) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 212K vs 219K Expected
- McDonald's (MCD) Food Quality Improvements Seen as Important Part of Turnaround
S&P cuts Alpha Natural Resources, Inc. (NYSE: ANR) from BB- down to B+, outlook stable. Ratings were removed from CreditWatch.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Google (GOOG) (GOOGL) to Buy
- Hannon Armstrong (HASI) Price Target Lifted to $21 at Baird Post Q4
- Goodrich Petroleum (GDP) a Survivor in the Oil Patch, Imperial Capital Says; New Price Target Calls for 79% Upside
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!