S&P Cuts Alpha Natural (ANR) from BB- to B+, Outlook Stable; Removes from CreditWatch
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
S&P cuts Alpha Natural Resources, Inc. (NYSE: ANR) from BB- down to B+, outlook stable. Ratings were removed from CreditWatch.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P Cuts L-T Rating on Molycorp (MCP) to 'Selective Default'
- S&P Affirms Ratings on Boston Scientific (BSX); Business Risk Raised to 'Strong'
- Kohl's (KSS) Gains as Analyst Sees Positive Q4 Comps, Share Upside
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!