S&P Cuts Alpha Natural (ANR) from BB- to B+, Outlook Stable; Removes from CreditWatch
- Wall Street up as Yellen eases concerns about economy
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/10: (ELMD) (LLNW) (OSTK) Higher; (MSTX) (OESX) (KS) Lower
- EIA Data Shows Crude Inventory Declined Unexpectedly Last Week
- Yellen Semiannual Testimony to Congress: Economy to Warrant Only Gradual Rate Increases
- Time Warner (TWX) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Approves $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan
S&P cuts Alpha Natural Resources, Inc. (NYSE: ANR) from BB- down to B+, outlook stable. Ratings were removed from CreditWatch.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P Downgrades Midstates Petroleum (MPOY) to 'CCC-'; Sees Potential for Chapter 11 Filing
- S&P Affirms Rationgs on Empire District Electric (EDE) Amid Merger Deal; Outlook to Negative
- S&P Downgrades Gaming and Leisure Properties (GLPI) to 'BB'; Outlook Stable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!