S&P Cuts Alpha Natural (ANR) from BB- to B+, Outlook Stable; Removes from CreditWatch
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review of Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
- Wall St. dips with health, consumer shares; gains for November
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Edge Higher in Oct.; Yuan Added to IMF's SDR; Amazon Shows-off Drone Tech
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/30: (HFFC) (BLOX) (MFRM) Higher; (NQ) (AMSG) (SSH) Lower (more...)
S&P cuts Alpha Natural Resources, Inc. (NYSE: ANR) from BB- down to B+, outlook stable. Ratings were removed from CreditWatch.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Downgrades Navios Maritime Holdings (NM) to 'B'; Outlook Negative
- UPDATE: Fitbit's (FIT) Valuation 'Too Compelling to Ignore', Says Barclays; Analyst Upgrades Stock to Overweight
- Moody's Lowers Outlook on McClatchy (MNI) to Stable; Notes Continued Weakness in Print Ad Market
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!