S&P Cuts AllianceBernstein (AB) from AA- to A+, Outlook Negative; Stock Falls
- Market Wrap: SanDisk Slumps on Outlook; Initial Claims Fall; FCC Drops Neustar
- Google (GOOG) Agreed to Pay Incoming CFO Ruth Porat $70M by 2016
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/26: (OXM) (OREX) (YHOO) Higher; (RH) (GME) Lower (more...)
- GameStop (GME) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY15 EPS Outlook
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Q1, FY15
Shares of AllianceBernstein (NYSE: AB) have dipped into negative territory following a mid-day downgrade from S&P. The credit-ratings agency now rates the stock at A+, down from AA- previously. The outlook remains Negative.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Affirms Precision Castparts (PCP) Ratings; Places 'A-1' S-T Rating on CreditWatch Negative
- S&P Rates Whiting's (WLL) Senior, Convertible Notes; Outlook Remains Negative
- Brown-Forman (BF-A) Increased Buyback Plan is Credit-Negative Event - Moody's
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!