S&P Cuts AllianceBernstein (AB) from AA- to A+, Outlook Negative; Stock Falls
- Market Wrap: Greece Worries Hit Markets; S&P 500 Now Flat on Year; Pending Home Sales Gain in May
- Celgene (CELG), Juno (JUNO) Announce 10-Year Collaboration Agreement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/29: (JUNO) (KITE) (AMD) HIGHER; (ETRM) (APOL) (HELI) LOWER (more...)
- Markets Shouldn't Discount Third Scenario in Greece - Deutsche Bank
- UPDATE: S&P Cuts Greece to 'CCC-'; Outlook Remains Negative (GREK) (NBG)
Shares of AllianceBernstein (NYSE: AB) have dipped into negative territory following a mid-day downgrade from S&P. The credit-ratings agency now rates the stock at A+, down from AA- previously. The outlook remains Negative.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Issues Americas Top Picks List (PEP) (C) (MBLY) (FB) (MGM) (ORCL) (more...)
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Finish Line (FINL) Following 1Q16 EPS Beat
- Moody's Lifts Outlook on Revlon (REV) to Stable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!