S&P Cuts AllianceBernstein (AB) from AA- to A+, Outlook Negative; Stock Falls
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
Shares of AllianceBernstein (NYSE: AB) have dipped into negative territory following a mid-day downgrade from S&P. The credit-ratings agency now rates the stock at A+, down from AA- previously. The outlook remains Negative.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 07/30: SodaStream (SODA), MetLife (MET), Humana (HUM), Western Digital (WDC), Lorillard (LO), Kraft (KRFT) Report
- S&P Affirms Ratings on Windstream (WIN); Places on CreditWatch Positive Following REIT Spin Plans
- Windstream (WIN), CenturyLink (CTL), Frontier (FTR) Credit Raised to Overweight at Citi on WIN REIT Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!