S&P Cuts AllianceBernstein (AB) from AA- to A+, Outlook Negative; Stock Falls
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Shares of AllianceBernstein (NYSE: AB) have dipped into negative territory following a mid-day downgrade from S&P. The credit-ratings agency now rates the stock at A+, down from AA- previously. The outlook remains Negative.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Upgrades VF Corp. (VFC) to Buy
- S&P Assigns 'BB-' Rating to Zebra Technologies (ZBRA)
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Oracle (ORCL) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!