S&P Cuts AllianceBernstein (AB) from AA- to A+, Outlook Negative; Stock Falls
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation/Pfizer Make it Official
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today, Rips Bill Ackman
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
Shares of AllianceBernstein (NYSE: AB) have dipped into negative territory following a mid-day downgrade from S&P. The credit-ratings agency now rates the stock at A+, down from AA- previously. The outlook remains Negative.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Places AEP Industries (AEPI) Ratings on CreditWatch Positive Amid Merger Agreement
- S&P Downgrades PetroQuest Energy (PQ) to 'CC'; Outlook Negative
- S&P Downgrades Tyco International (TYC) to 'BBB+'; Outlook is Stable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!