S&P Assigns 'BB-' Rating to Winnebago Industries (WGO); Outlook Positive
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
S&P Global Ratings said it assigned its 'BB-' corporate credit rating to Winnebago Industries Inc. (NYSE: WGO). The rating outlook is positive.
In addition, we assigned a 'BB-' issue-level rating and '3' recovery rating to the company's proposed $300 million senior secured first-lien term loan due 2023. The '3' recovery rating indicates our expectation for meaningful (50% to 70%; upper half of range) recovery for lenders in the event of a payment default.
The company will use the proceeds from the proposed credit facilities, along with common stock and cash from the balance sheet, to fund the acquisition of Grand Design, which is expected to close in the first quarter of fiscal 2017 ending November 2016.
"The rating on Winnebago primarily reflects our anticipation for high profit volatility over the economic cycle, limited revenue diversification, a relatively low EBITDA margin, and small scale compared to other rated leisure companies," said S&P Global Ratings credit analyst Daniel Pianki.
Partly offsetting these risk factors are a relatively moderate level of leverage, an iconic brand, and a low fixed cost base compared to other leisure goods manufacturers.
The positive outlook reflects our expectation for good operating performance at Winnebago and continued rapid growth at Grand Design, allowing the company to reduce its leverage over the next year using free cash flow for debt repayment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) to Pay $100M to Settle FTC, State Charges for Violating Antitrust Laws
- Citi Downgrades Blackhawk Network (HAWK) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Cuts Price Target on Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) Following Study
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!