S&P Affirms Spain's Ratings at BBB+/A-2, Outlook Remains Negative
- China's Central Bank Rocks Bitcoin; Says 'Not a Currency'
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- GM (GM) to Pull Chevrolet Brand from European Market; Will Focus on 'Iconic' Models
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
S&P Affirms Spain's Ratings at BBB+/A-2, Outlook Remains Negative.
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Raises Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to 'BBB-'; Outlook Stable
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Conviction Buy
- Moody's Sees European ABD, RMBS Transactions Stable in FY14 (FXE) (UUP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!