S&P Affirms Ratings, Outlook on Trimble (TRMB); Sees Relatively Small Exposure to Cyclical, Fragmented Markets
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
S&P Global Ratings today said it affirmed its 'BBB-' corporate credit rating on Trimble Inc. (Nasdaq: TRMB). The outlook remains stable.
At the same time, we affirmed our 'BBB-' issue-level ratings on the company's senior unsecured notes.
"The rating reflects Trimble's leading position in productivity solutions for large end markets and strategic alliances with original equipment manufacturers," said S&P Global Ratings credit analyst Andrew Yee.
The company's exposure to cyclical and fragmented markets and relatively small recurring revenue base are offsetting factors.
The stable outlook reflects our view that the company will maintain its market position within its engineering and construction segment and manage debt leverage in the low to mid-2x area.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Bladex (BLX) to Hold
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!