S&P Affirms Ratings, Outlook on Trimble (TRMB); Sees Relatively Small Exposure to Cyclical, Fragmented Markets
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
S&P Global Ratings today said it affirmed its 'BBB-' corporate credit rating on Trimble Inc. (Nasdaq: TRMB). The outlook remains stable.
At the same time, we affirmed our 'BBB-' issue-level ratings on the company's senior unsecured notes.
"The rating reflects Trimble's leading position in productivity solutions for large end markets and strategic alliances with original equipment manufacturers," said S&P Global Ratings credit analyst Andrew Yee.
The company's exposure to cyclical and fragmented markets and relatively small recurring revenue base are offsetting factors.
The stable outlook reflects our view that the company will maintain its market position within its engineering and construction segment and manage debt leverage in the low to mid-2x area.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Upgrades Mid-America Apartment (MAA) to 'BBB+' Amid Completed Merger; Outlook Stable
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Seaport Global Securities Starts WGL Holdings (WGL) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!