Roche (RHHBY) L-T rating raised to AA from AA- by S&P, outlook stable
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Roche Holding AG (OTCBB: RHHBY) long-term rating raised to AA from AA- by S&P, outlook stable.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foundation Medicine Adds Life Sciences Leader Michael R. Dougherty to its Board of Directors
- Roche announces FDA approval for VENTANA PD-L1 (SP142) Assay to support immunotherapy treatment decisions in lung cancer
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Ratings Placed on CreditWatch Negative by S&P Amid NXP Semi Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!