Roche (RHHBY) L-T rating raised to AA from AA- by S&P, outlook stable
- Top 10 News for 6/27 - 7/1: Markets Rebound Following Brexit Fall; US Banks Gain on Stress Test Results; Tesla Under Fire Following Accident
- Wall St. ends higher for fourth straight day
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) Says Subject of Various Rumors; Won't Comment on Latest Speculation
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Caution: Wall Street Rumor Mill in Overdrive
Roche Holding AG (OTCBB: RHHBY) long-term rating raised to AA from AA- by S&P, outlook stable.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P reaffirms ratings, outlook on USA
- Mondelez's (MDLZ) Interest in Acquiring Hershey (HSY) is Credit-Negative Event - Moody's
- Alliant Energy (LNT) Set to Join S&P 500; Southwest Gas (GAS) to Join S&P MidCap 400; Shutterstock (SSTK) to Join S&P SmallCap 600
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!