Roche (RHHBY) L-T rating raised to AA from AA- by S&P, outlook stable
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
- Express (EXPR) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q1, FY14 Profit Outlook
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
- King Digital Ent. (KING) Sees IPO Price of $21 - $24/Share
Roche Holding AG (OTCBB: RHHBY) long-term rating raised to AA from AA- by S&P, outlook stable.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ventana and Bayer Extend Collaboration
- UPDATE: Ascendiant Capital Starts AMD (AMD) at Buy
- BMO Capital Downgrades Synta Pharma. (SNTA) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!