Roche (RHHBY) L-T rating raised to AA from AA- by S&P, outlook stable
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Roche Holding AG (OTCBB: RHHBY) long-term rating raised to AA from AA- by S&P, outlook stable.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Downgrades LINN Energy (LINE) to 'CCC'; Notes Liquidity Concerns
- Credit Suisse Assumes, Downgrades Cinemark Holdings (CNK) to Neutral
- Piper Jaffray Cuts Price Target on Tempur Sealy (TPX) Following Rough 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!