Roche (RHHBY) L-T rating raised to AA from AA- by S&P, outlook stable
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Roche Holding AG (OTCBB: RHHBY) long-term rating raised to AA from AA- by S&P, outlook stable.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roche's (RHHBY) Ventana Medical Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance for Companion Algorithm ER (SP1)
- S&P Lower Roundy's (RNDY) to 'B-'; Outlook Stable
- S&P Raises Rating on Acuity Brands (AYI) to 'BBB'; Outlook Stable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!