Roche (RHHBY) L-T rating raised to AA from AA- by S&P, outlook stable
- Abbott (ABT) to Acquire St. Jude Medical (STJ) in ~$31B Deal
- Carl Icahn No Longer Owns Apple (AAPL)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 4/28: (DHRM) (NHLD) (CLF) Higher; (SGI) (GNC) (INFN) Lower
- Wall Street flounders on BOJ fears as Facebook, M&A boosts wane
- Comcast's (CMCSA) NBCUniversal to Acquire DreamWorks (DWA) for $41/Share
Roche Holding AG (OTCBB: RHHBY) long-term rating raised to AA from AA- by S&P, outlook stable.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Downgrades AbbVie (ABBV) to 'A-' Amid Move to Acquire Stemcentrx; Outlook Stable
- Facebook (FB) PT Raised to $165 at RBC Capital
- The Vatican Hosts Third International Regenerative Medicine Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!