NCR Corp. (NCR) ratings might be cut by Moody's
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
NCR Corp. (NYSE: NCR) ratings might be cut by Moody's.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NCR ALERT: Law Firm of Wohl & Fruchter LLP Investigating NCR Corporation
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades ITT Corp. (ITT) to Hold
- Moody's Sees VimpelCom (VIP) Retaining Competitive Position in Russia; Affirms Ratings, Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!