NCR Corp. (NCR) ratings might be cut by Moody's
- S&P 500 ascends 2 percent in two days
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- NetApp (NTAP) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 EPS Below
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: (LGF) (PVH) (WSM) Higher; (PRGN) (PSTG) (ALDX) Lower (more...)
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
NCR Corp. (NYSE: NCR) ratings might be cut by Moody's.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Retail Chain Magnit and NCR Are Extending Their Collaboration in the Implementation of Self-Checkouts
- S&P Lowers Outlook on M.D.C. Holdings (MDC) to Negative; Affirms Corp. Rating
- Canaccord Genuity Cuts Price Target on DSW, Inc. (DSW) Following 1Q Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!