Mylan's (MYL) Acqusition of Certain Abbott (ABT) Assets is Credit-Positive Development - Moody's
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Zillow (Z) to Acquire Trulia (TRLA) in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/28: (FDO) (XGTI) (TRLA) Higher; (ACRX) (HZNP) (Z) Lower (more...)
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
Moody's Investors Service commented that Mylan's (Nadaq: MYL) acquisition of a portion of the international established products business from Abbott Laboratories (NYSE: ABT) is credit positive because it will enhance Mylan's scale and diversity while reducing leverage and improving cash flows. However, we expect that Mylan will continue to actively pursue acquisitions which will likely be funded -- at least partly -- with debt. There is no change to Mylan's Baa3 rating or stable outlook. Please go to www.moodys.com for our full Issuer Comment.
The principal methodology used in this rating was Global Pharmaceutical Industry published in December 2012. Please see the Credit Policy page on www.moodys.com for a copy of this methodology.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Downgrades Mylan (MYL) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Upgrades Basic Energy Services (BAS) to Accumulate
- Wedbush Downgrades Life Time Fitness (LTM) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesMoody's Investors Service, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!