Morgan Stanley (MS) Moves Up As Downgrade Not as Bad as Feared
- Energy drags Wall St. lower; S&P down slightly in August
- salesforce.com (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Wall Street is Already Looking Past Apple's (AAPL) iPhone 7 to the 8
- Box (BOX) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, FY EPS Guidance Tops Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/31: (CYNA) (OXM) (OLLI) Higher; (CRM) (SCVL) (FIVE) Lower (more...)
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) is moving up as Moody's two-notch downgraded less than expected. Shares of 3.5%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SkyPeople Fruit Juice (SPU) Halted on LUDP after Surge
- UPDATE: MannKind (MNKD) May Not Be Able to Compete with Mylan's (MYL) EpiPen; Co. to Raise $10M - Feuerstein
- Neustar (NSR) Gains as LNP Transition Pushed to Mid-2018 - Bloomberg, Citing Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!