Morgan Stanley (MS) Moves Up As Downgrade Not as Bad as Feared
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) is moving up as Moody's two-notch downgraded less than expected. Shares of 3.5%
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS): Iliad's Search for $5B in Extra Financing 'Lingers' - Bloomberg
- Easy Money Made in Yahoo! (YHOO) But Stock Still Compelling, Piper Jaffray's Munster Says
- Quest Resource Holding (QRHC) Hit on Unfavorable Equity Pricing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!