Morgan Stanley (MS) Moves Up As Downgrade Not as Bad as Feared
- Market Wrap: Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry; MetLife Deemed SIFI; New CEO at Kraft Foods; American Apparel Catches Bid
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (PETX) (NQ) (RHT) Higher; (NKE) (APP) (SDRL) Lower (more...)
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) is moving up as Moody's two-notch downgraded less than expected. Shares of 3.5%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: American Realty Capital Properties (ARCP) Former Chairman Accused of Manipulating Results
- Shire plc (SHPG) Said Considering Bid for NPS Pharma (NPSP)
- Guggenheim Starts Morgan Stanley (MS) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!