Morgan Stanley (MS) Moves Up As Downgrade Not as Bad as Feared
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) in Talks to Combine with Other Bottlers - WSJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/30: (YRCW) (COLM) (ZLTQ) Higher; (OCLS) (EA) (LNKD) Lower (more...)
- FireEye (FEYE) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Guides FY15 Loss, Revenue to Strong Side
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c, Raises FY Guidance
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) is moving up as Moody's two-notch downgraded less than expected. Shares of 3.5%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guggenheim Downgrades Morgan Stanley (MS) to Neutral
- Esperion Therapeutics (ESPR) Continues Lower Amid Investor Presentation
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) Prices 47M Common Stock IPO at $15/Share, Below Expected Range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!