Morgan Stanley (MS) Moves Up As Downgrade Not as Bad as Feared
- Wall Street open lower on weak China factory data
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/01: (TRVN) (KTOS) (ALKS) Higher; (ADEP) (DLTR) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
- Apple (AAPL) Said Planning to Produce Original Video Content (NFLX)
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades American Airlines (AAL), Delta (DAL), and Copa (CPA) to Buy
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) is moving up as Moody's two-notch downgraded less than expected. Shares of 3.5%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Evercore ISI Upgrades Morgan Stanley (MS) to Buy
- Axion Power (AXPW) Gets Delisting Notice
- AbbVie (ABBV) on Watch Amid Unusual Options Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!