Moody's upgrades Dresser-Rand (DRC) from Ba3 to Ba2; outlook lowered from Positive to Stable
- Market Wrap: Left-Wing Party Wins Greek Elections; Merger Monday; Ocwen, California Settle
- Microsoft (MSFT) Posts Q2 EPS of 71c
- Northeast, NYC Brace for Massive Blizzard
- United Technologies (UTX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Lowers FY Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/26: (COMM) (ASH) Higher; (MSTR) (SANM) (MSFT) (UTX) Lower (more...)
Moody's upgrades Dresser-Rand (NYSE: DRC) from Ba3 to Ba2; outlook lowered from Positive to Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regency Energy (RGP), Energy Transfer (ETP) Ratings Placed on Review by Moody's
- Jefferies Upgrades First Niagara Financial (FNFG) to Buy
- S&P Cuts Russian Federation Ratings to Junk (RSX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!