Moody's upgrades Dresser-Rand (DRC) from Ba3 to Ba2; outlook lowered from Positive to Stable
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Moody's upgrades Dresser-Rand (NYSE: DRC) from Ba3 to Ba2; outlook lowered from Positive to Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sysco (SYY) on Watch Negative at S&P following US Foods deal
- Wells Fargo Downgrades J.M. Smucker (SJM) on Slow Growth in Single Serve Coffee
- Cantor Fitzgerald Cuts Given Imaging (GIVN) to Hold; Offer Materially Higher Than $30/sh Unlikely
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!