Moody's upgrades Dresser-Rand (DRC) from Ba3 to Ba2; outlook lowered from Positive to Stable
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark; SoulCycle Files for IPO; LinkedIn Limps on Premium Sub Slowdown
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) in Talks to Combine with Other Bottlers - WSJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/30: (YRCW) (COLM) (ZLTQ) Higher; (OCLS) (EA) (LNKD) Lower (more...)
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c, Raises FY Guidance
Moody's upgrades Dresser-Rand (NYSE: DRC) from Ba3 to Ba2; outlook lowered from Positive to Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Cuts Garmin (GRMN) to Underweight on Decelerating Growth in Fitness
- Cowen Cuts Price Target to $62 on Level 3 Communications (LVLT) Following 2Q15 Results
- Leerink Raises Price Target on MedAssets (MDAS) Following 2Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!