Moody's upgrades Dresser-Rand (DRC) from Ba3 to Ba2; outlook lowered from Positive to Stable
- Market Wrap: Job Gains = Rate Hikes, FOMC Says; Icahn Makes it 'Hertz' So Good; Int'l Rectifier Draws Buyer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/20: (SMTC) (SBH) Higher; (KIN) (PRCP) (HPQ) Lower (more...)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
Moody's upgrades Dresser-Rand (NYSE: DRC) from Ba3 to Ba2; outlook lowered from Positive to Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P Lowers NII Holdings (NIHD) Rating to 'D' Following Missed Interest Payment
- Taubman Centers (TCO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Jefferies
- S&P Raises Outlook on Atlas Pipeline Partners L.P. (APL) to Stable; Leverage Begins Showing Modest Improvement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!