Moody's downgrades UBS (UBS), Credit Suisse (CS), HSBC (HBC), RBC (RY), RBS (RBS), Barclays (BCS)
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Moody's downgrades UBS (NYSE: UBS) by two levels, Credit Suisse (NYSE: CS) by 3 levels, HSBC (NYSE: HBC) by 1 level, Royal Bank of Canada (NYSE: RY) to Aa3, RBS (NYSE: RBS) to Baa1, Barclays (NYSE: BCS) to A3
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Memorial Production Partners (MEMP) at Buy
- American Realty Capital Properties Launches a Reopening of $150 Million of its 3.00% Convertible Senior Notes due 2018 and an Offering of $225 Million of its Convertible Senior Notes due 2020
- UPDATE: Pacific Crest Starts 3D Systems (DDD) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, UBS, Barclays, HSBC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!