Moody's downgrades Quicksilver Resources (KWK) from B1 to B2, may be cut further
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
Moody's downgrades Quicksilver Resources (NYSE: KWK) from B1 to B2, may be cut further
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Assumes/Upgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Buy; 3G/4G Conversion Opportunity Worth $2 in EPS
- Moody's Boosts Outlook on Gilead Sciences (GILD) to Positive; Ratings Affirmed
- UBS Trims PT on Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) Ahead of Tomorrow's FY14 Guidance Call
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!