Moody's downgrades Morgan Stanley (MS) two levels to Baa1
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Moody's downgrades Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) two levels to Baa1.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Cuts Citi (C) & Morgan Stanley (MS) to Hold
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Reports Morgan Stanley (MS), Boeing (BA) Testing Newest BES10
- Fitch Downgrades 3 Distressed Classes of MSCI 2007-IQ15
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!