Moody's affirms J&J's (JNJ) Aaa rating; raises outlook from Negative to Stable
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- United Rentals (URI) Acquires National Pump for $780M
- Ford (F) Director Emeritus William Clay Ford Died
- Markets Pressured as China Export Data Shows Sharp Drop in Feb. (FXI) (UUP)
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
Moody's affirms J&J's (NYSE: JNJ) Aaa rating; raises outlook from Negative to Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imbruvica Emerges as Winner in Treatment of CLL - Goldman Survey (PCYC) (ABBV) (GILD)
- UPDATE: S&P Lifts Outlook on JCPenney (JCP) to Stable; Affirms 'CCC+' Rating
- Cowen Keeps Neonode (NEON) at Outperform; PCs, and Printers, and e-Readers...Oh, My!
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!