Moody's affirms J&J's (JNJ) Aaa rating; raises outlook from Negative to Stable
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Mobile MAUs Rose 20%
- Wall St. ends lower after Fed keeps rates unchanged
- Alere (ALR) Faces Criminal Probe Over Medicare, Medicaid Billing - DJ
- FOMC Maintains Rates (Full Statement)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/27: (PCMI) (GRPN) (CRUS) (FB) Higher; (INFN) (ARGS) (RCII) Lower (more...)
Moody's affirms J&J's (NYSE: JNJ) Aaa rating; raises outlook from Negative to Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Janssen Receives FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for DARZALEX in Multiple Myeloma (JNJ)
- Mizuho Can't Get Too Positive or Too Negative on Twitter (TWTR) Post Q2... Remains Lukewarm
- Quintiles (Q) PT Raised to $78 at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!