Moody's affirms J&J's (JNJ) Aaa rating; raises outlook from Negative to Stable
- Top 10 News for 10/13 - 10/17: Ebola Worries Persist; No Deal for Shire; Netflix Jeered on Outlook
- Billionaire Mark Cuban Buying Netflix (NFLX) Stock
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Sees $6B non-Cash Charge in Q3
- Yellen: Perspectives on Inequality and Opportunity from the Survey of Consumer Finances
Moody's affirms J&J's (NYSE: JNJ) Aaa rating; raises outlook from Negative to Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Declares $0.70 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Moody's Revises Outlook on Texas Health Resources to Developing Following Ebola-Related Situations
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Norfolk Southern (NSC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!