Moody's affirms J&J's (JNJ) Aaa rating; raises outlook from Negative to Stable
- Top 10 News for 5/26 - 5/29: Charter, Time Warner Cable Formally Enter Deal; Revised Q1 GDP Tops Tempered Expectations
- Humana (HUM) Said to Consider Sale Amid Receipt of Takeover Interest
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Merck (MRK) Issues Positive Update on KEYTRUDA Phase 2 in Colorectal Cancer, Other Solid Tumors
Moody's affirms J&J's (NYSE: JNJ) Aaa rating; raises outlook from Negative to Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Accepts Binding Offer in Cordis Business Deal
- S&P Lifts Outlook on Telefónica S.A. (TEF) to Positive
- Data Show Daratumumab Achieved a Pronounced Overall Response Rate as a Single-Agent with Tolerable Safety Profile in Heavily Pre-Treated Multiple Myeloma Patients
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!