Moody's affirms J&J's (JNJ) Aaa rating; raises outlook from Negative to Stable
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Moody's affirms J&J's (NYSE: JNJ) Aaa rating; raises outlook from Negative to Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.75; 3% Yield
- Google (GOOG) (GOOGL) PT Trimmed to $625 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Pioneer Energy Services (PES) Ratings Affirmed by S&P; Sees Being Able to Maintain Debt/EBITDA Level
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!