Moody's affirms J&J's (JNJ) Aaa rating; raises outlook from Negative to Stable
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN), HBO Enter Content Licensing Agreement
- Apple (AAPL) Q2 Preview: Results Seen Solid, Guidance Seen Weak and Capital Return Seen Higher
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/23: (HGT) (XOOM) (GWPH) Higher; (ZHNE) (UIS) (CREE) Lower
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides FY14
- UPDATE: EMC Corp. (EMC) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Raises Qtr. Dividend
Moody's affirms J&J's (NYSE: JNJ) Aaa rating; raises outlook from Negative to Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson & Johnson to Host Medical Devices & Diagnostics Business Review
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Downgrades Eli Lilly (LLY) to Neutral
- Compass Point Downgrades Brown & Brown (BRO) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!