Moody's Will Downgrade BofA (BAC) One Notch, Citi (C), JPMorgan (JPM), Goldman (GS) by Two Notches -CNBC
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
CNBC is saying Moody's will downgrade BofA (NYSE: BAC) by one notch, and Citi (NYSE: C), JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) and Goldman (NYSE: GS) by two notches.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Assumes/Downgrades BlackBerry (BBRY) at Sell; Total Cost of Shut Down Est. at $4B
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Upgrades Paragon Shipping Inc. (PRGN) to Buy After Co Halts Order
- Nokia's (NOK) Tax Bill in India Could Balloon to $3.4B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings, Rumors
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Citi, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!