Moody's Says Royal Caribbean's (RCL) CFR Unchanged Following Ship Fire
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- Market Wrap: Fed Spots Growth in 'Most' Regions; Lusterless Gold Deal; CBS Outdoors: Now REIT Approved!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/16: (APP) (PLXS) (SNDK) Higher; (NSR) (IBM) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- IBM (IBM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Sees FY EPS Above the Street
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
Moody's Investors Service commented that Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.'s (NYSE: RCL) Ba1 Corporate Family Rating remains unchanged after the fire aboard the Grandeur of the Seas on May 27, 2013 that resulted in cruise cancellations and damage to the ship. The Grandeur of the Seas represents about 2% of RCL's total fleet capacity of approximately 98,650 berths.
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Is New Home for Royal Caribbean International's Quantum of the Seas
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts NPS Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NPSP) at Buy
- hhgregg (HGG) Numbers Cut at Jefferies Following Warning
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesMoody's Investors Service
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!