Moody's Says Royal Caribbean's (RCL) CFR Unchanged Following Ship Fire
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Moody's Investors Service commented that Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.'s (NYSE: RCL) Ba1 Corporate Family Rating remains unchanged after the fire aboard the Grandeur of the Seas on May 27, 2013 that resulted in cruise cancellations and damage to the ship. The Grandeur of the Seas represents about 2% of RCL's total fleet capacity of approximately 98,650 berths.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) PT Lifted to $75 at Nomura; Hiher Prices and Volumes Bode Well for 1Q
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades KLA-Tencor (KLAC) to Neutral - Correct
- Piper Jaffray Slashes Estimates, PT on Juniper (JNPR) Following Q3 Results; Weakness Driven By Lower Carrier Spending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesMoody's Investors Service
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!