Moody's Says Royal Caribbean's (RCL) CFR Unchanged Following Ship Fire
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Moody's Investors Service commented that Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.'s (NYSE: RCL) Ba1 Corporate Family Rating remains unchanged after the fire aboard the Grandeur of the Seas on May 27, 2013 that resulted in cruise cancellations and damage to the ship. The Grandeur of the Seas represents about 2% of RCL's total fleet capacity of approximately 98,650 berths.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Downgrades Noble Corp (NE) to 'Baa3'; Outlook Stable
- Red Hat (RHT) PT Raised to $75 at Credit Suisse
- Moody's Concludes Review of Salix Pharma (SLXP); Maintains Ratings, Outlook is Negative
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesMoody's Investors Service
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!