Moody's Says Royal Caribbean's (RCL) CFR Unchanged Following Ship Fire
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
- EMC (EMC) Considers Merger With Rival - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
Moody's Investors Service commented that Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.'s (NYSE: RCL) Ba1 Corporate Family Rating remains unchanged after the fire aboard the Grandeur of the Seas on May 27, 2013 that resulted in cruise cancellations and damage to the ship. The Grandeur of the Seas represents about 2% of RCL's total fleet capacity of approximately 98,650 berths.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Upgrades VF Corp. (VFC) to Buy
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) to Buy
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) Placed on CreditWatch Negative by S&P Following Auxilium (AUXL) Bid
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesMoody's Investors Service
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!