Moody's Says Royal Caribbean's (RCL) CFR Unchanged Following Ship Fire
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
Moody's Investors Service commented that Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.'s (NYSE: RCL) Ba1 Corporate Family Rating remains unchanged after the fire aboard the Grandeur of the Seas on May 27, 2013 that resulted in cruise cancellations and damage to the ship. The Grandeur of the Seas represents about 2% of RCL's total fleet capacity of approximately 98,650 berths.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Royal Caribbean Reports Second Quarter Results, Updates 2014 Guidance and Introduces The Double-Double Program
- Moody's: RadioShack (RSH) May Not Have Enough Liquidity to Successfully Complete Turnaround
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Downgrades Pfizer (PFE) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesMoody's Investors Service
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!