Moody's Says Reliance Steel's (RS) New Credit Agreement is Positive Development
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Moody's Investors Service said Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co (NYSE: RS)(Baa3 stable) has entered into a new credit agreement, extending the maturity of its revolver and establishing a new upsized term loan to provide a portion of the funds needed to repay its $350 million senior secured notes due November 2016. These actions are credit positive for Reliance, but will have no impact on its ratings.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Ratings Placed on Review for Upgrade by Moody's
- Reliance Steel (RS) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c; Guides Lower
- Intersil (ISIL) PT Bumped to $22 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesMoody's Investors Service
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!