Moody's Says Recent Acquisitions by Green Plains (GPRE) are Credit-Negative Developments
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Moody's Investors Service said that Green Plains Inc. (Nasdaq: GPRE)' business profile is strengthened by the acquisition of three ethanol plants and a vinegar company in separate transactions, but views the combined effect as credit negative in the near-term because the transactions are predominantly debt-funded.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Upgrades Boston Scientific's (BSX) Unsecured Rating to 'Baa2'; Outlook Stable
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Intralinks Holdings (IL) Ratings Placed on Review for Downgrade by S&P
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesMoody's Investors Service, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!