Moody's Says Recent Acquisitions by Green Plains (GPRE) are Credit-Negative Developments
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Moody's Investors Service said that Green Plains Inc. (Nasdaq: GPRE)' business profile is strengthened by the acquisition of three ethanol plants and a vinegar company in separate transactions, but views the combined effect as credit negative in the near-term because the transactions are predominantly debt-funded.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Says Alkermes (ALKS) FORWARD-5 Data is Credit-Positive Development
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- AT&T (T) volatility up into buyout of Time Warner (TWX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesMoody's Investors Service, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!