Moody's Rates Activision Blizzard's (ATVI) Latest Debt Offering at 'Baa2'
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Moody's Investors Service assigned a Baa2 rating to Activision Blizzard Inc.'s (Nasdaq: ATVI) new $1.5 billion senior unsecured bonds. The rating outlook is stable.
The new notes will be pari passu with the company's existing and future senior unsecured indebtedness. The notes will have the same guarantee package as Activision's existing senior unsecured notes and senior credit facility. Proceeds from the notes issuance will be used to redeem its $1.5 billion 5.625% notes due 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Call of Duty is #1 Top-Selling Console Video Game Franchise Globally for 2016
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Activision Blizzard to Release Fourth Quarter 2016 Financial Results on February 9, 2017
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesMoody's Investors Service
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!