Moody's sees cutting U.S. without deal to lower debt/gdp ratio
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Moody's sees cutting U.S. without deal to lower debt/GDP ratio
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Upgrades Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Credit Rating to 'CCC+' from 'SD'; Negative Outlook
- Moody's Upgrades J.C. Penney (JCP) to 'B1'; Outlook Lowered to Stable
- UPDATE: Brean Capital Assumes Akebia Therapeutics (AKBA) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!