Moody's sees cutting U.S. without deal to lower debt/gdp ratio
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
Moody's sees cutting U.S. without deal to lower debt/GDP ratio
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Lowers Outlook on Arch Coal (ACI) to Negative; Potential Downgrade on Met Coal Price Activity
- Allegheny Technologies (ATI) Placed on Review for Downgrade at Moody's
- S&P Lowers Outlook on Cumulus Media (CMLS) to Stable; Leverage Expected to Remain Elevated
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!