Moody's raises Polypore (PPO) ratings, CFR from B2 to B1; outlook lowered from Positive to Stable
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Moody's raises Polypore (NYSE: PPO) ratings, CFR from B2 to B1; outlook lowered from Positive to Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Raises Five Greek Mortgage Bond Program Ratings (NBG)
- KeyBanc Starts Brixmor Property (BRX) at Buy
- UPDATE: Longbow Research Downgrades SodaStream International (SODA) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!