Moody's places Cabot's (CBT) Baa1 rating under review for a possible downgrade
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
Moody's places Cabot's (NYSE: CBT) Baa1 rating under review for a possible downgrade
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cabot Corporation Announces Sustainability Enhancements and Increased Functionality for Polymer Products
- Fitch Upgrades D. R. Horton (DHI) to 'BBB-'; Outlook Lowered to Stable
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Nike (NKE) Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!