Moody's places Cabot's (CBT) Baa1 rating under review for a possible downgrade
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Moody's places Cabot's (NYSE: CBT) Baa1 rating under review for a possible downgrade
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cabot Corp. (CBT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 36.4% to $0.30; 2.7% Yield
- S&P Lowers Outlook on Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) to Negative; Ratings Affirmed
- Evercore ISI Downgrades Patterson Companies (PDCO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!