Moody's places Cabot's (CBT) Baa1 rating under review for a possible downgrade
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Moody's places Cabot's (NYSE: CBT) Baa1 rating under review for a possible downgrade
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Places Vanguard Natural (VNR) Placed on CreditWatch Positive Following Eagle Rock (EROC), LRR Energy (LRE) Deals
- Omnicare (OCR) Ratings Placed on CreditWatch Positive by S&P Following CVS Health (CVS) Deal
- Wedbush Remains Sidelined Following L Brands (LB) 1Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!