Moody's places Cabot's (CBT) Baa1 rating under review for a possible downgrade
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall St. set to open lower as September rate hike back in focus
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Planet Fitness (PLNT) Scores 'Perfect 10' on Wall Street
Moody's places Cabot's (NYSE: CBT) Baa1 rating under review for a possible downgrade
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades J. C. Penney (JCP) to Buy with Price Target of $12
- Mizuho Securities Cuts Price target on Cypress Semiconductor (CY) Following Divestiture
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on United Technologies (UTX) as Risk/Reward Looks More Compelling
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!