Moody's downgrades Quicksilver Resources (KWK) from B1 to B2, may be cut further
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Moody's downgrades Quicksilver Resources (NYSE: KWK) from B1 to B2, may be cut further
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rally Software (RALY) Estimates, PT Lower at Needham & Company Post Q3
- UPDATE: Cowen Downgrades IBM (IBM) to Market Perform
- Moody's Revises Auxilium Pharma (AUXL) Outlook to Negative; Affirms Ratings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!