Moody's downgrades Patriot Coal (PCX) CFR from B2 to Caa1; outlook Stable
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
Moody's downgrades Patriot Coal (NYSE: PCX) CFR from B2 to Caa1; outlook Stable
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Raises Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to 'BBB-'; Outlook Stable
- Fitch Assigns 'BB-/RR1' Rating to Arch Coal's (ACI) $300M Secured Term Loans
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Flextronics (FLEX) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!