Moody's downgrades BofA (BAC) to Baa2, Goldman Sachs (GS) downgraded to A3
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
You May Also Be Interested In
- Three U.S. Banks Still Failing to Comply with Parts of $25B Mortgage Settlement
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/04: (USB) (BBT) (JCI) Upgraded; (EBAY) (C) (EPB) Downgraded
- Jefferies Downgrades Gap, Inc. (GPS) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesBank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!