Moody's downgrades BofA (BAC) to Baa2, Goldman Sachs (GS) downgraded to A3
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of America (BAC) volatility flat as shares trade near eight-year high
- CVS Health (CVS) Added to US 1 List at BofA/ML
- Bank of America (BAC) volatility pulling back as shares trend higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesBank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!